Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Lincoln Match

0-0 after 10 minutes so far.

in case anyone's interested, the Lincoln lineup is as follows:

Simon Rayner, Colin Cryan, Jeff Hughes, Scott Kerr, Adie Moses, Lee Beevers, Lee Frecklington, Ryan Amoo, Mark Stallard, Jamie Forrester, Danny Bacon.

Personally I know nothing about any of the players there, so I've no idea what to expect. :D

According to a poster on TB here's tonight's team:

Douglas

Gerrbrand Kisnorbo McAuley Sheehan

Low Williams Hughes Porter

O'Grady Hume.

I don't suppose the game's on radio anywhere is it?

There is commentry on RedImps World but you have to pay :(

1-0 to Lincoln

Lincoln took the lead in the 18th minute. Lee Franklington tried a speculative effort from 25-yards which forced a rare mistake from Rab Douglas who was only able to parry the ball over his head into the back of the net.

:whistle::unsure::rolleyes:

From the OS.

Latest: Lincoln City 1-0 Leicester City (10min)

Lincoln took the lead in the 18th minute. Lee Franklington tried a speculative effort from 25-yards which forced a rare mistake from Rab Douglas who was only able to parry the ball over his head into the back of the net.

Leicester: Rab Douglas, Patrik Gerrbrand, Patrick Kisnorbo, Gareth McAuley, Alan, Sheehan, Josh Low, Gareth Williams, Stephen Hughes, Levi Porter, Iain Hume, Chris O'Grady.

Lincoln: Simon Rayner, Colin Cryan, Jeff Hughes, Scott Kerr, Adie Moses, Lee Beevers, Lee Frecklington, Ryan Amoo, Mark Stallard, Jamie Forrester, Danny Bacon.

From the OS

Latest: Lincoln City 2-0 Leicester City (22min)

The Imps doubled their advantage on 22 minutes - Scott Kerr broke through the Leicester backline and fired the ball low past Douglas from 12 yards.

right so youth isnt the way to go. . .

lincoln played my home town stamford a few weeks a go and won 3 -2 and were 3 - 0 up. . .

Three of the eleven could be classed as Youth players (Sheehan, Porter, O'Grady) - so you can't really blame youth for the result. There's plenty of first-team players in the mix there.

More so since two of the goals appear to be directly as a result of something Rab's done...

Sounds like its alright if your a Lincoln City fan.

Bit harsh blaming Rab its a friendly. Hendo has is moments as well.

The yougsters seem to be giving a good account of themselves..... :whistle:

Mcauley hasn't had the best pre-season either.

Douglas sounds as if he's following on from his last reserve game. Sounds like McAuley's leaving might have wound them up. I reckoned 4-1 to City!.

Before anyone loses faith in youth let's remember "experience" looked like taking us down a division for half of last year and as I recall Douglas is about as old as experience gets at Leicester.

Perhaps we're lucky that the Scottish Snorkel Diver has given his first penalty away before the season starts instead of on the first day of the season.

But before we blame the lads I always thought Kelly said we lose together and win together and I also remember that these same lads featured to a greater or lesser extent in three wins before that and sometimes changed what looked an uninspiring situation.

Sounds like its alright if your a Lincoln City fan.

Bit harsh blaming Rab its a friendly. Hendo has is moments as well.

The yougsters seem to be giving a good account of themselves..... :whistle:

Mcauley hasn't had the best pre-season either.

Or Gerrbrand, or Low or Hughes or Williams ...yet all were in the team tonight.

Archived