Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Lincoln Match

WARNING!

Just rang Lincoln through the number LCFC give you on the website only to be told that the supposed "book before 5pm on the day of the game" doesnt apply! It was if you book 24 hours before the game. So got to pay on the gate and pay £10 instead of £8. Tossers.

Yeah can you help me on that, has it sold out? i really want to go and I don't have sky...

It's sold out but this was posted by Bumchin on the Fox Fanzine Rivals Board

I'm a moderator on the Gillingham board so this isn't a spam/wind up/fraud message etc!

I have 2 tickets for the 20/20 match tonight at Grace Road, tickets at the ground to be picked up. If anyone is interested in going along let me know or make me an offer.

My car packed up so I have no way of getting there. Better someone else uses them.

let me know on here, the Gills board or [email protected]

' date='Jul 24 2006, 05:17 PM' post='354632']

£5 for students apparently, sweet.

Looks like I'm sitting alone in the Leicester bit, I have lots of Lincoln supporting friends but my one Leicester supporting friend is in Loughborough.

Ah well, at least I'm only 10 minutes away.

I thought they weren't splitting the fans up?

If I'm going, which is looking unlikey, I'll no doubt sit in the co-op stand.

I thought they weren't splitting the fans up?

If I'm going, which is looking unlikey, I'll no doubt sit in the co-op stand.

You're probably right, I haven't checked or owt, I just assumed.

If so I'll be in the Echo stand, my mates are usually in the Co-op or Stacy West but fancy sitting behind the dugout tonight.

It sounds as if Kelly will play a younger than usual tem tonight because of various injuries with McCarthy, Kenton, Henderson and one or two others likely to be out.

Something like:

Stearman, McAuley, Nils, Sheehan;

Hammond, Hughes Johnson,

O'Grady,

Hume, Fryatt.

might be interesting. Or even Porter in the "hole".

Archived