Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Post your favourite LCFC picture from the web

Please post your favourite picture of an LCFC moment/player that you can find on the web. Luckily the one I wanted was found in about 30 seconds and it really was the one of the best moments i've ever had as a Leicester fan and I think it was at a point where Leicester where at their strongest for many years.

emile_heskey_2000_v_sunderlanda.jpg

Do the job.

Please post your favourite picture of an LCFC moment/player that you can find on the web. Luckily the one I wanted was found in about 30 seconds and it really was the one of the best moments i've ever had as a Leicester fan and I think it was at a point where Leicester where at their strongest for many years.

Do the job.

I was really looking forward to the future after that 5-2 thrashing of sunderland, then it all fell to pieces after that :(

i have loads of best memorys, that 5 - 2 thrashing of sunderland, but my best feeling was when we drew with Arsenal 1 - 1 at the walkers we scored in the last minute after they were giving us so much banter the 32,000 went crazy. but the tottingham game last season is a VERY close second not much will beat tht.

but one more was when i walked out on the pitch as lcfc mascot against liverpool. i was about 12 i think. the game finished 2 -2 and matty elliot knocked out miechal owen by accident. (met keven keegan at tht game too, before the match)

Do the job.

I'm sure I use to have that on my sig. Gonna redo it now

i have loads of best memorys, that 5 - 2 thrashing of sunderland, but my best feeling was when we drew with Arsenal 1 - 1 at the walkers we scored in the last minute after they were giving us so much banter the 32,000 went crazy. but the tottingham game last season is a VERY close second not much will beat tht.

8soccer.jpg

It was awesome, I've been to some good away games before but that was quality!!

Even away at Reading in the previous round was pretty good !!

Scowcroft 94th minute,fantastic that was!!! great day :thumbup:

Archived