Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Is it just me...

...or do sky sports be harsh on leicester

no.

In our first season back Kamara and all said we'd win the league

Last year after our defest to Sheff United the panel suggested that both teams would be 'up there' at the end of the season.

Its just your imagination

kamara is a willy puller, he wears a wankers hat. he rubs off presenters, he wants some more of that. he rubs them with his left hand, he rubs them with his right, and when he sees the leicester hes says were cheating shite.

cock.

no.

In our first season back Kamara and all said we'd win the league

Last year after our defest to Sheff United the panel suggested that both teams would be 'up there' at the end of the season.

Its just your imagination

ok maybe it is :cry:

I don't think so really. I'm sure we're just being a bit paranoid and most fans of other clubs are the same.

Agreed. Other than when we were searching for a new manager last year, I've only ever seen Chris Kamara say good things about Leicester to be honest.

I think Sky are usually pretty nice about us to be honest.

everyone focuses on there own team and what people say,you just take it more to heart when its about your team.lets face it they dont realy have any biast for us or anyone expect there own teams.

i think he meant the honeymoon period under RK. which i totally agree with.

thats just pessimism....on what have you based that...the fact we were unbeaten in friendlies..the fact that our form a the end of last season was better than our two previous so called experienced managers except promo year...or the fact that he has got a decent sized squad of exciting youngsters...or is it MERELY the fact we have no STAR names and havent spent big money in the close season...

give him 10 games. :(

thats just pessimism....on what have you based that...the fact we were unbeaten in friendlies..the fact that our form a the end of last season was better than our two previous so called experienced managers except promo year...or the fact that he has got a decent sized squad of exciting youngsters...or is it MERELY the fact we have no STAR names and havent spent big money in the close season...

give him 10 games. :(

to be honest i dont see RK in the job at xmas, i would like him to be because of the great job last season and he is a top bloke, but we will be stuck in mid-table and the boo boys will force him out.

to be honest i dont see RK in the job at xmas, i would like him to be because of the great job last season and he is a top bloke, but we will be stuck in mid-table and the boo boys will force him out.

Again I ask....

BASED ON WHAT...pure pessimism..... am I not saying this right...can anyone else understand me... am I speaking in Tongues. :whistle:

Again I ask....

BASED ON WHAT...pure pessimism..... am I not saying this right...can anyone else understand me... am I speaking in Tongues. :whistle:

yes i am a pessimist, but that is just the way i see things planning out. i hope to be proved wrong

Yeh but when some one signs a new player why they allways show leicester conceding them . . .

Sometimes its cos we're the only club they've ever scored against.

Witness Francis Benali. First goal in about 200 games. And what about Michael Ricketts? No goals in something like 49 games til he played us. We're like a rent-a-goal.

Sometimes its cos we're the only club they've ever scored against.

Witness Francis Benali. First goal in about 200 games. And what about Michael Ricketts? No goals in something like 49 games til he played us. We're like a rent-a-goal.

We should change our name to that.

Or rent a win, we always lose to teams who haven't won in about 962 games.

Fact.

:blink:

He will be in his job come xmas.

So long as we don't go on an extended run of poor results and tumble towards League One, he'll be safe.

We just can't afford to keep changing managers or we'll be in danger of looking like the ol' revolving door at Southampton :angry:

For the first time in 3 seasons, I'd like us to go thru the entire season with the same bloke in charge!

Archived