Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Kisnorbo or Kenton?

After Kentons solid performance against Luton today who would you put in the team? Could you drop Kenton for Kisnorbo or perhaps even drop McCarthy for Kisnorbo?

Or play them all in a 5-3-2 Martin O'Neill type system.

I think we should should play McCarthy and Kisnorbo they are the best two at defending set peices so it would make sense to play them considering we keep conceding from them.

drop McCarthy, i think we have hyped him up a bit too much, he has alot of potential, but Kinsorbo is our best defender and Kenton played well today.

Can't drop the captain.

I say drop Stearman and play Kenton at full back...

I'd like to see Kenton and Kisnorbo given a chance to play together.

They are possibly a bit more clever than McCarthy.

At times McCarthy can remind you of Walsh but sometimes he loses his head. (although Walsh sometimes did that too!)

With McCarthy as captain I just hope RK doesnt take the attitude that its McCarthy and.............. in defence. No one should be guaranteed a place apart from Hume and Fryatt lol.

At times McCarthy can remind you of Walsh but sometimes he loses his head. (although Walsh sometimes did that too!)

With McCarthy as captain I just hope RK doesnt take the attitude that its McCarthy and.............. in defence. No one should be guaranteed a place apart from Hume and Fryatt lol.

No one's place is guaranteed after today.

After today I would quite happily pick O grady ahead of him, O grady showed some good touches and passion , when he went up for that header where he gave away a free kick, he was the only one going to win it.

Maybe playing Kenton right back is a good idea but I doubt dropping Stearman for having one bad game will do him any good.

Maybe playing Kenton right back is a good idea but I doubt dropping Stearman for having one bad game will do him any good.

Stearman seems to think he's made it already. Wasnt there today. Maybe dropping him for a game will make him think twice and work hard to get his place back. Thats why you have a squad

Stearman seems to think he's made it already. Wasnt there today. Maybe dropping him for a game will make him think twice and work hard to get his place back. Thats why you have a squad

he had a nightmere yes, but so did nils and most of the rest of them, do you drop the lot?

he had a nightmere yes, but so did nils and most of the rest of them, do you drop the lot?

No i wouldnt suggest that. Just looked to me like Stearman has got a bit too big for his boots. So maybe a bringing back down to earth would do him good...

I understand what you saying but it isn't often he has a bad game so to drop him after one bad peformance would be a little harsh on him.

Regarding Hume, perhaps moving him into an attacking midfield role would enable us to pair O'Grady with Fryatt.

At least O'Grady resembles a "big" man upfront who could at least challenge for high balls. (I'm not saying Hume or Fryatt dont challenge but any big defender who knows what hes doing will always beat them in the air)

After today I would quite happily pick O grady ahead of him, O grady showed some good touches and passion , when he went up for that header where he gave away a free kick, he was the only one going to win it.

Agreed, Fryatt and O'Grady for me. At least O'Grady looked like creating something! :rolleyes:

Archived