Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Depressing or Uplifting Music

:thumbup: I've not seen a better live performance from any band than Sigur Ros - and this song is beautiful and quite fitting http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_LXTx8ZiGo

1st time ive heard sigur ros properly and it was immense i loved it, and had tears rolling down my cheeks and didnt even realize untill i put my hand on my face :blush: Thanks for posting

Are all they tunes like that?, which albums are the best?

1st time ive heard sigur ros properly and it was immense i loved it, and had tears rolling down my cheeks and didnt even realize untill i put my hand on my face :blush: Thanks for posting

Are all they tunes like that?, which albums are the best?

name of song...album?

Untitled #1 off ( ). Yes, that's the title of the album :) All of their songs off that Cd are similar to that song. It's an amazing listen, I recommend it.

Definitely a brilliant album, kinda makes me want to go to sleep - but in a good way! (If that makes any sense...?!) :whistle:

I'm listening to louis Armstrong 'We have all the time in the world' in an attempt to remind me that it's only the 1st game of the season :rolleyes:

Anyone got any other songs to fit the mood?

I remember watching England lose to Brazil at the 2002 world cup. As soon as the whistle went, the pub I was in started to play Stop Crying Your Heart Out by Oasis. That was perfect for the occasion and still makes the hairs on my neck stand up now.

Archived