Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

It's clear to see Leicester will struggle this season

Why are people still barking on about how great our team is? We're clearly going to struggle this season with the current squad that we have. We just lack so much quality in all areas throughout the team. I know money's been tight but people stupid enough to sit back and believe we're going up are complete morons.

right its clearly only been the first match so would people just give everything a **** chance to develop and then when things become clearer in what direction there gunna go then people can harp on about the goodness or badness of things yeh

Why are people still barking on about how great our team is? We're clearly going to struggle this season with the current squad that we have. We just lack so much quality in all areas throughout the team. I know money's been tight but people stupid enough to sit back and believe we're going up are complete morons.

Clearly this has been said a 1000 times already and clearly you need to chill out man :whistle:

right its clearly only been the first match so would people just give everything a **** chance to develop and then when things become clearer in what direction there gunna go then people can harp on about the goodness or badness of things yeh

Sorry love, but I can't really see what we've got to develop. The ok players we've got are being drowned out but the overwhelming element of sh1t players that are currently in the team.

I'm sorry, but going to Luton on Saturday and paying to watch that pile of turd really angered me

there there matey. as that to55pot Ronan Keating mentioned... "life is a rollercoaster, just gotta ride it"

You chose Leicester, you could have chosen Chelscum or Sumchester United, but you chose a lower league side who have overperformed during the late 90s..

:(

there there matey. as that to55pot Ronan Keating mentioned... "life is a rollercoaster, just gotta ride it"

You chose Leicester, you could have chosen Chelscum or Sumchester United, but you chose a lower league side who have overperformed during the late 90s..

:(

Well yeah i guess. But i feel calmer now I just needed to get that off my chest. I just wanted to see the players give it more of go that what as all.

Well yeah i guess. But i feel calmer now I just needed to get that off my chest. I just wanted to see the players give it more of go that what as all.

right...now can you stop refering to me as the following

1. Gay, although I am not gay, I think using the term as an insult shows a lack of maturity and some homophobia

2. A Janitor, you clearly have some deepseated issues with cleaners... perhaps gay ones.

3. With a protruding peni5 from my head... I dont have one of these out of my head, just from my loins, which is normal for a male.

OK.

Oh and stop being so aggressive, you may have some "anger" issues

_41868200_coogan_203.jpg

right...now can you stop refering to me as the following

1. Gay, although I am not gay, I think using the term as an insult shows a lack of maturity and some homophobia

2. A Janitor, you clearly have some deepseated issues with cleaners... perhaps gay ones.

3. With a protruding peni5 from my head... I dont have one of these out of my head, just from my loins, which is normal for a male.

OK.

Oh and stop being so aggressive, you may have some "anger" issues

_41868200_coogan_203.jpg

By the same token you might want to consider your glib patronising tone. :whistle: It is intensely annoying. :rolleyes:

This club has been going downhill fast ever since Micky Adams was hounded out. And if there was one ounce of honesty or integrity amongst his detractors they would admit as much........

This club has been going downhill fast ever since Micky Adams was hounded out. And if there was one ounce of honesty or integrity amongst his detractors they would admit as much........

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

A pretty amusing morning on FT I have to say, this post being the best so far.

exactly,1 game is not going to shape our hole season!get behind the team and stop slating them at every chance! lets face it we are not going to walk away with the league.the league is strong this year and we are going to have to fight for a decent finish.

By the same token you might want to consider your glib patronising tone. :whistle: It is intensely annoying. :rolleyes:

lol lol lol lol

...... Well said. :thumbup:

I riposte. If you want 'glib patronising' there are far more worthy contenders to the title then Jankers. :rolleyes::whistle:

He just doesn't have it in him...

No we've gone down the dump and pitched up a tent

Rubbish. Position wise maybe but at least we're moving forward. Players such as Hume and Fryatt - potentially the future of the club would have never have got a look in under Mickey they would have been well behind the likes of Dublin and Scowcroft in the pecking order.

I dare say he would have snapped up Kevin Campbell this summer if he was still here.

Rubbish. Position wise maybe but at least we're moving forward. Players such as Hume and Fryatt - potentially the future of the club would have never have got a look in under Mickey they would have been well behind the likes of Dublin and Scowcroft in the pecking order.

I dare say he would have snapped up Kevin Campbell this summer if he was still here.

i wouldnt mind if we had kevin campbell, could do a very good job at this level.

saying we are moving forward is very debateable.

Archived