Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The Monday night Moan-In...

Obviously Barton will be there (under his alias" Andy from Long Eaton") but anyone else want to get stuff off their chest??

6-7pm Give them a call and me a laugh:

0116 2511049

It'll make this forum seem like a bunch of lottery winners on prozac!! :)

Obviously Barton will be there (under his alias" Andy from Long Eaton") but anyone else want to get stuff off their chest??

0116 2511049

What's the text or email? I might just abuse barber

0116 2511049

Listen sweetheart, I doubt Andy from Long Eaton could use a computer.

I have to say I am not sure whether to be flattered or worried by your interest :ph34r:

why are we all worrying, its just the first game of the season, when do we ever win our first games anyway, remember its a marathon not a sprint, there is 45 games left, luton is in the past, lets just get behind the lads

Yeah, but it doesn't help when you trip over, knock yourself out while falling off a bridge breaking all limbs and causing a 50 car pile up on the road below at the start of the marathon.

why are we all worrying, its just the first game of the season, when do we ever win our first games anyway, remember its a marathon not a sprint, there is 45 games left, luton is in the past, lets just get behind the lads

This coming from the person who coudln't even get behind his own country for the world cup. :rolleyes: Save me the lecture.

still goin on about it, i cant believe how pathetic you are being, i think someone needs to grow up

Just dont lecture me on getting behind my team when you can't be arsed to get behind your country. What a fantastic descion btw, samba boys did you proud :rolleyes: .

Listen sweetheart, I doubt Andy from Long Eaton could use a computer.

I have to say I am not sure whether to be flattered or worried by your interest :ph34r:

No offence (as if calling anyone Andy from Long Eaton could not be offensive!!), but since I've been on here you have been the only one to incessantly critisise the club (probably with good reason for all I know?) and only other person's opinions I've heard seem to echo your's is 'our' Andy. Call it bad maths... 2+2 = 5.

I apologise if you're not Andy from Long Eaton.

Cheer up Love... :blush::P

No offence (as if calling anyone Andy from Long Eaton could not be offensive!!), but since I've been on here you have been the only one to incessantly critisise the club (probably with good reason for all I know?) and only other person's opinions I've heard seem to echo your's is 'our' Andy. Call it bad maths... 2+2 = 5.

I apologise if you're not Andy from Long Eaton.

Cheer up Love... :blush::P

No worries :thumbup:

But we are shite :ph34r:

Archived