Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The Monday night Moan-In...

I only caught the last 5 minutes and I'm glad I didn't listen to the whole thing. The Birch is no way fit to be an objective voice - he missed the caller's point about Tiatto because he was in hysterics about the "one-legged pirate" comment. :frusty:

Sadly Radio Leicester is the club's puppet whatever way you look at it - you won't hear any controversy coming from either Barber, Birchenall or whichever pillock they get on the show. It's not fair on the fans that can't make every game and who don't have access to other medium (such as the internet). Besides, we deserve to know the truth about the performance, rather than papering over the cracks.

Birch was saying how well they bought the ball out of defence well the only times city bought the ball out the defence is when they had to put the ball on the spot to kick off again (Twice)

And Kenton played well......... :laugh:

shut up Birch you chuffer

What do you lot expect Birch to say? Just because he sees things from a different perspective doesn't mean he deserves the rabid rantings some of you lot have heaped on him.

...........but if he was talking bollox (and believe me he was!) we're not going to agree with him are we? :rolleyes:

...........but if he was talking bollox (and believe me he was!) we're not going to agree with him are we? :rolleyes:

It's not disageeing with him that's the issue.....just the ridiculous lack of tolerance towards someone with a slightly different view. If everyone knew what he was going to say why not turn the bloody radio off? With the exception of Anish, all I've seen are childish namecallings rather than reasons why he deserves such abuse.

It could have been worse - they could have had Bill Anderson on the show.

I've not seen the Mercury tonight but I can imagine his player analysis. Comments such as (in no particular order): -

'Solid performance after a shaky start'

'Not much service - never gave up'

'Clearly played carrying an injury'

'Apart from the goals - never put a foot wrong!'

'City's best player'

'Showed signs of settling-in well'

'Out of position - did his best'

'Gave (insert Luton players name) a torrid time'

'When match fit he'll be a real asset'

'Struggled to recapture the form shown in pre season' (Against lower league mind you)

'Stunning free kick promises some thrills'

'............suggests he's one for the future'

FFF

Archived