Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fantastic_mr_fox

Do not blame RK - the real problem lies further up.

The real blame behind all of this shambles is our board of directors.

If we continue to struggle on and off the pitch then expect major protests againt these fat cats who are ruining our club. THEY WANT YOU TO BLAME THE MANAGER - because it shifts the blame from them.

These money men are enjoying perks and god knows what else from our club and have blatanatly failed to attract any significant investment into our club or even have failed to put their own money in to help purchase players. Where as lesser clubs have managed to find money and investment.

A the moment Tim Davies and Ronald McDonald must be sitting very pretty - as you point fingers at Tiatto and RK. They enjoy their 100 k salaries as the club slowly starts to slide down the league - laughing as they encourage the fans to "get behind the team because we are in it together!" and making us all wear blue. What this does is say to the fans - look if you dont get behind the team - they will not play well and it will be all your fault as the fans!! Once again the fingers of blame point away from those padded seats.

If the decline continues..the board have to face the music and we as the fans can do this. The reason we are sliding down is because there is no money. The reason we have no money is because of the people who run this club.

Correct me by all means but I don't think it's as easy as that with the set-up and situation at Leicester.

It's a benefactor that seems to be wanted at City and they're not very likely to get one.

No-one can hold more than 10% of the shares.

it does make me wonder when u look how derby in 3/4 months have gone from 50+ million in dept to just 8m and have money to bring in good players!

when we who dont have hugely debts if any(not sure on this) still can't afford to splash out. i'm guessing this is to do withnot having investers?

when we who dont have hugely debts if any(not sure on this) still can't afford to splash out. i'm guessing this is to do withnot having investers?

I suggest you read some of the postings from Foxes Trust to bring yourself up to speed on the debt issue. For example

I suggest you read some of the postings from Foxes Trust to bring yourself up to speed on the debt issue. For example

A foxes trust that are so far up the clubs 'arris that they no longer represent the voice of the fans. They are towing this club line which is clearly evident in the local media (an inability to speak out againt the club). Just what are the club saying to these local organisations?

Please try to read outside of the box!

Please try to read.

A Fox For Life obviously has no understanding of the current debt issues but felt motivated to make a post about it. I replied advising him to do some reading to bring himself up to speed so that his future posts would be more informed.

Your reply would imply that the Trust is only 'claiming a net operating loss because the club want them to? :doh:

A foxes trust that are so far up the clubs 'arris that they no longer represent the voice of the fans. They are towing this club line which is clearly evident in the local media (an inability to speak out againt the club). Just what are the club saying to these local organisations?

FMF I suggest YOU try and read outside the nonsense that is posted on other FOXES boards (and occasionally this one.. :( ) and stop trying to scapegoat the FT and the board.

There has been enough hysteria generated in the past two days (on the basis of ONE defeat) without others adding to it.

It may indeed be easier in the short-term if we were dependent on the benevolence of a big investor/sugar daddy who could ease our financial woes - but at the moment none exists.

In any case, is it really a bad thing not to worry about the actions of megalomaniacs, tax dodgers, foreign fat cats or mafia bosses?

If we continue to struggle on and off the pitch then expect major protests againt these fat cats who are ruining our club. THEY WANT YOU TO BLAME THE MANAGER - because it shifts the blame from them.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

When Cov, who haven't paid their rent for last season, splash out £1m on some no mark whilst we scrape the barrels in the lower league for any scraps, you have to seriously question what is going on.

Problem is, when I did, they didn't see what I was getting at.

We will speak out in the media when we feel it is necessary, but the majority of criticism we make is done face to face with the Chief Exec or the new Chairman.

Believe us this is much more effective in the long term.

The One Year Kit deal is something we have always criticised but stopped short of actively campaigning for fans not to buy it. This was the right approach as we are confident will be proved in the not to distant future.

The club do not tell us what to say, but if the message is something the fans don't want to hear, like we have no money, no white knight on the horizon etc, we regularly get accused of following the clubs line, we aren't it's just the truth.

If the decline continues..the board have to face the music and we as the fans can do this. The reason we are sliding down is because there is no money. The reason we have no money is because of the people who run this club.

The reason the club exists is because of the money they put in a few years back, along with the other 30+ shareholders including ourselves.

Contrast with the previous owners of Derby who took over & racked up a further £10m+ of debt. They appear to have some money now, but the new owners may be gambling to impress in year one of ownership before cutting back.

I do not understand the calls for (now or when they come) new boards, manager or squad members. It demonstrates a huge gap in understanding of where we are currently as a club and where we want to be.

There are a number of ways of achieving an objective and modern society seems hell bent on 'quick fixes'.

Fall over? Sue someone. Want a TV? Get some credit. Team not working? Fire anyone you can chant and contract people you can't afford.

Recent football history is littered with examples of clubs that neglected to operate with fiscal prudence and as much as I would love us to have a glittering team of skill and talent, we can not afford it at the moment. Where I concur with Thracian is that at the least, we could now tinker with the playing format because, if we are losing, we have nothing else to lose.

The chairman has been quite clear, if a white night shows himself then the club will be sold...and during the time we have no offers we have to make ourselves more attractive by increasing revenue and streamlining costs.

The alternative is to go down the road opted for by some of our neighbours ~ who are risking calamity by taking on debt to boost spending on players. What for them then if, or rather when, it all goes tits up?

The problem, if you want to highlight it, was caused years ago by spending too much money on items we shouldn't have bought ~ Akinbadbuyee and a chuffing new stadium. If there is anything to gain from our current plight it is that some other teams (that threw money at their ground) are not faring as well as us.

The club needs our vocal support, it needs our money and it needs our faith. No one needs the constant bitching and carping (misplaced or not) that has been taking place here over the last few weeks. If you don't feel you want to do that, then fair enough ~ it's your choice...but PLEASE stop being fudging negative all the sodding time!

I'm not saying you can't make negative points, not at all, but to make the same point "We are shit" over and over and over is pretty crap posting. Say something once, try to spin a positive on it and get on with life. Please stop posting the same statement in several threads...if we can read it in one then it has been read, your point was made.

Me? I'm looking forward to tonight. I'll be wearing blue and I'll be shouting for the team because the thing they need the most today is unequivocal support - WE need this home win.

Let's make it happen!

...together?

We keep on looking at the past and that's not fair. I agree the board need to get investment and atleast give RK a suitable amount of money to spend for push towards promotion.

But RK, manages the team and the buck stops with him when it comes to team performances. If RK really desperately needs the money to improve the squad, then the obvious thing would have been to sell Stearman to free up some capital for additional players. RK must take blame for team selection, poor tactics and dire performance os his team, as he is the one who decided to play the personnel (6 defenders), formation (6,2,2) and defensive footvall in our last game!!!

We keep on looking at the past and that's not fair. I agree the board need to get investment and atleast give RK a suitable amount of money to spend for push towards promotion.

But RK, manages the team and the buck stops with him when it comes to team performances. If RK really desperately needs the money to improve the squad, then the obvious thing would have been to sell Stearman to free up some capital for additional players. RK must take blame for team selection, poor tactics and dire performance os his team, as he is the one who decided to play the personnel (6 defenders), formation (6,2,2) and defensive footvall in our last game!!!

I quite agree. A big part of successful management is buying and selling the right players at the right time. I was amazed when we didn't sell anyone. It seems to have left us with too few options. It often grates with people but football is a commercial business and sometimes you have to be ruthless and single minded whether you want to be or not. Fans who grumble about us being a "selling club" are not prepared to live in the real world.

This club will have to buy and sell profitably if it is ever going to regain lost ground and the close season was the time to do it. Again, so much of that time seems to have been wasted and less than beneficial

Archived