Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Burnley Match Thread.

Has anyone got a link for the matchlive commentary? Radio Leicester don't seem to work online

not much point listening to it atm. better performance than on saturday but its still not good enough, being outplayed again

well with 2 fooking lame defenders playing wide,what do you expect,kelly need to take a long hard look at his team tactics

of course he does.. he's playing maybury out wide but he's got a winger sat on the bench :blink: why not play him?? he couldn't be worse than maybury out there surely

You haven't seen the bench have you?

No COG, it's Logan, Hammond, Hughes, Low and Johansson collecting splinters and everyone of them are praying they don't get put on in to that shambles.

Yeah course I have, just testing you lot, well done. Seriously, where the feck is he?

reminds me of start of last season,just the same,and we were nearly down to div2,the this noob kelly came in,and played an attacking team and we scored goals,now what does the NOOB,do he goes back to the same fooking boring tactis of our last twat of a manager

Agreed!!!

can't play attacking football with the midfield bunch we have atm. there's no real service so its gona be harder for the strikers to net the goals. we're missing joey already

If we got Kenny Lunt then maybe things would be different, i can understand why he went to Sheff Wednesday now.

COS WE ARE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE

WE ARE GOIN DOWN WE ARE GOING DOWN :cry:

Archived