Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Resembling the downfall of Forest?

Well be amazed. You obviously haven't seen Colchester, Barnsley or QPR play.

I confidently predict here and now we will finish at least ten points ahead of any of those teams.

Now stop the scaremongering! :angry:

I've seen all three within the last 3 years Live i.e I was actually there( and I bet you haven't :P )

Barnsley could beat us at our current level of performance, QPR and Colchester would be capable of draws. With Dannes Colchester could easily beat us at Layer road if we played like we did agains Luton.

I've seen all three within the last 3 years Live i.e I was actually there( and I bet you haven't :P )

Barnsley could beat us at our current level of performance, QPR and Colchester would be capable of draws. With Dannes Colchester could easily beat us at Layer road if we played like we did agains Luton.

Danns is at Birmingham now

I've seen QPR play at the Way. They've fallen apart since Holloway left.

I also saw Barnsley play at Walsall at the end of last season. They had ONE decent player (McPhail) and he's now left.

Colchester have lost their manager and quite a few players since promotion. They are nailed on certs for the wooden spoon. Very few of my contacts in Essex would dispute that.

I've seen QPR play at the Way. They've fallen apart since Holloway left.

I also saw Barnsley play at Walsall at the end of last season. They had ONE decent player (McPhail) and he's now left.

Colchester have lost their manager and quite a few players since promotion. They are nailed on certs for the wooden spoon. Very few of my contacts in Essex would dispute that.

All true ( except for Barnsley :whistle: )

However we look like a absloute shower of shit at the minute.

Well thats like saying with Ronaldinho Colchester could easily beat us, its all hypothetical because neither of them are there

How is it hypotherical <_< I've seen Colchester play twice recently and both times Neil Danns played. If anything commenting on how they would play without him is hypotherical.

How is it hypotherical <_< I've seen Colchester play twice recently and both times Neil Danns played. If anything commenting on how they would play without him is hypotherical.

Well no it isn't.

They've played three games since he left and lost all three.

So that would imply they're not very good.

I don't think we as fans would ever let it happen.

At the moment, despite the table, it's not a serious possibility.

There are too many poorer teams in this league.

Perhaps all you doom and gloom merchants may now be prepared to acknowledge the truth of what I said.. :rolleyes:

Anything was possible had City continued playing in the ridiculous manner they started the season because with that system they looked every bit as bad as Ipswich and that really is saying something.

I was shocked at exactly how awful Ipswich were. What on earth has happened to them?. That wasn't like any team I've ever associated with Ipswich. That was an embarrassment.

And if that represents the standard of a few other teams in the League - which may be so but I find hard to believe - then it's a shocking advertisement.

But it's encouraging for our fringe kids. Not one of them even knows how to play that badly.

I think it is midtable obscurity at the moment, but the transfer window is still open and if we swap Mayberry for Welsh and get rid of De Vries, Douglas, Hammond, Sylla and get a new keeper and a left back then who knows.

If our team starts to gel and gets a bit of confidence then we can beat anyone, this division is full of mediocre sides. RKs run last season shows that anyone can go on a run given a bit of confidence.

I almost sound optimistic, what the hell is going on.

Anything was possible had City continued playing in the ridiculous manner they started the season because with that system they looked every bit as bad as Ipswich and that really is saying something.

I was shocked at exactly how awful Ipswich were. What on earth has happened to them?. That wasn't like any team I've ever associated with Ipswich. That was an embarrassment.

And if that represents the standard of a few other teams in the League - which may be so but I find hard to believe - then it's a shocking advertisement.

But it's encouraging for our fringe kids. Not one of them even knows how to play that badly.

Ipswich were indeed poor. Perhaps their rookie manager might be a factor in that. This league isn't the best place to start a managerial apprenticeship, as Sunderland are also now finding out.

But there are plenty of other dire teams in the league, as anyone who had the misfortune to witness any of this weekend's FOUR Sky games will confirm. Even Palace, the current leaders, were very unimpressive and made heavy weather of beating a 10-man Leeds team.

In spite of our dire start, I still believe a top-10 finish is within our reach.

But there are plenty of other dire teams in the league, as anyone who had the misfortune to witness any of this weekend's FOUR Sky games will confirm.

*sigh* I miss my Sky Sports :(

I think you've made a valid point there Ultra, about the quality of teams across the league. I've not 'read' anything that would indicate any team has hit their stride yet...I certainly can't see the unbeaten ones as unbeatable at the mo'.

This is the thing I found oddest about the wailing that followed Tuesdays game, it was as if we were about to cross a Rubicon. I was happy to wait for a good few games before starting to get uncomfortable but I'm not getting ready to start cracking out the party poppers today either.

Archived