Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Resembling the downfall of Forest?

The so called 'Sea of blue' campaign attracted just over 19,000 for our first home game, no points from six, no goals - are we heading for a downfall on the scale of our good Tree friends, or is this just a ludicrous post too early in the season? We all know what misery a dire start to the season can bring, although we've rarely been a keen starter

The so called 'Sea of blue' campaign attracted just over 19,000 for our first home game, no points from six, no goals - are we heading for a downfall on the scale of our good Tree friends, or is this just a ludicrous post too early in the season? We all know what misery a dire start to the season can bring, although we've rarely been a keen starter

I'd say it's worse than Forest. If we go down this season it is the end of LCFC or will be close to the end.

Bit too soon, but the signs are there, personally I see us being as mediocre as we were last season!!! :(

One thing's for sure. We wouldn't get anywhere near the attendances they've been getting in League One.

As we can't afford the payments on the stadium whilst in the Championship I doubt we'd have one to actually play in. A swap with the Tigers isn't even an option as we couldn't afford it.

We could share with Hinckley though.

As we can't afford the payments on the stadium whilst in the Championship I doubt we'd have one to actually play in. A swap with the Tigers isn't even an option as we couldn't afford it.

We could share with Hinckley though.

Nelson Mandela Park, is usually empty, and with the poultry support were gonna have should be big enough....plus it's got a good ring to it!!!!! :whistle:

That's the big point really. It's not a ludicrous post. It may be early in the season but the shortcomings have been apparent for ages and they're not going to mend if Kelly doesn't think differently and there's no guarantee of that.

Even when surgery is done there may still be fine tuning problems. Becoming attack minded won't be magic want waving. Many clubs are at that stage already and we're playing catch-up.

Then there's confidence. The people who've played will be low and if reports about the O'Grady situation are true there'll be discontent off the field as well.

There's a serious crisis looming at the club and it needs dealing with before it turns into a disaster.

Nelson Mandela Park, is usually empty, and with the poultry support were gonna have should be big enough....plus it's got a good ring to it!!!!! :whistle:

Is that because of the headless chicken that is Tiatto :P Or because we are have to survive on chicked feed? :D

Sorry I couldn't resist that paltry response. :whistle:

Is that because of the headless chicken that is Tiatto :P Or because we are have to survive on chicked feed? :D

Sorry I couldn't resist that paltry response. :whistle:

I'm glad I've added abit of entertainment for you lads....more then what can be said of our team!!!! :thumbup:

You remind me of us two seasons ago actually,Kelly saved you from relegation last season like Kinnear saved us but it just papered over the cracks,then in the summer just like you we made very few signings and due to Joe Kinnear's terrible management we went down.I can see you struggling this season,with you possibly going down :(

You remind me of us two seasons ago actually,Kelly saved you from relegation last season like Kinnear saved us but it just papered over the cracks,then in the summer just like you we made very few signings and due to Joe Kinnear's terrible management we went down.I can see you struggling this season,with you possibly going down :(

I don't think we as fans would ever let it happen.

At the moment, despite the table, it's not a serious possibility.

There are too many poorer teams in this league.

I've been on this forum for about 15 months now I think and that is definitely the most stupid thing I've ever seen posted on here.

EDIT: 17 months today!

The table doesnt lie ...... :ph34r:

I've been on this forum for about 15 months now I think and that is definitely the most stupid thing I've ever seen posted on here.

Well whether it's the most stupid I can't say becuase there have been some beauties, I've probably posted some myself ;) but you certainly don't have to have the poorest players to get relegated and if there's a poorer 'team' in this division I'd be amazed.

Well whether it's the most stupid I can't say becuase there have been some beauties, I've probably posted some myself ;) but you certainly don't have to have the poorest players to get relegated and if there's a poorer 'team' in this division I'd be amazed.

I couldn't decide which was more stupid, that comment or the one about our fans. As if Forest's fans are somehow to blame for their relegation, despite turning out in massive numbers.

EDIT: 17 months today!

A very damning judgement. :o:blush:

Care to back it up with even ONE word of evidence?

The table doesnt lie ...... :ph34r:

Indeed not. I believe the figure of games played stands at TWO.

Maybe I'm being old-fashioned, but I thought the final positions were decided after FORTY-SIX games had been played... :rolleyes:

Well be amazed. You obviously haven't seen Colchester, Barnsley or QPR play.

I confidently predict here and now we will finish at least ten points ahead of any of those teams.

Now stop the scaremongering! :angry:

Archived