Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
only-dreemin

Where do you think the problem lies?

Where does the problem lie. Ha ha excellent question.

Board- Hired Levein <_< Not backed RK with any money what so ever, he's basically had to let 4 players go for free to get 4 other players in on less money, so any apparent budget he was given must of had a - sign by it <_< they have also apparently been failing to meet targets, their marketing strategies are pittiful and they abilty to attract any investors is just as bad.

Manager- constently playing players out of postion, worked for him to start off with. Not so much now obviously, seems unable to change rigid 4-4-2 formation despite not having the players for it. Signied players questionable to say the least. Team looks disorganised and doesn't seem to be reading from the same Hym sheet. Stories of players turning up at the ground and not knowing wheather or not they are in the squad until the last minute. DANNY TIATTO 30+ GAMES THIS SEASON.

Players - Mayburys Mrs seems to think he's off to play in the champions league :blink: then he's seen having a domestic with her in town. Stearmen decided to drink his performance at Luton out of his system :huh:

alot of them look fairly clueless, Hume ,Williams, Johnson, Mcarthy and Stearmen have all dissapointed dispite playing in postions they are comfortable, Maybury and Tiatto down the wings are a joke.

Fans- Two games in we are booing and pointing the finger in all directions but our own trying to explain another dyer start to what wil probable be another dyer season. We want the board out, we want the manager out. 2 games into a season and we're re-writing the definition of spitting the dummy.

when you look at it like that the situation we're in is not really suprising is it. :rolleyes:

We can blame the board, the players, the manager, the tea lady; anybody we want and it won't get us anywhere. Sure it's great to have a bitch and a moan - and we are all entitled to our own opinions, and to express our frustration and dissappointment - this forum would not exist otherwise!!

Part of the problem though is the expectation of the fans. We are not a big club, we don't have any money, we're not an attractive proposition for top players ... yet some people seem to think that we are and have a divine right to be challenging at the top of the Championship or be back in the Premiership ....

I'm not saying that we can't have these ambitions, in fact is important that we do - we just need a reality check and stop believing in our delusions of grandeur, and be realistic about our chances of achieving these goals.

He won't take any notice. It's two games DavieG. Disco Bob says it's two games.

Another constructive posting from Thracian

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Stay tuned poster lovers, there'll be another one along soon, only more wordy I'll be bound.

As you said yourself "you're happy with your head in the sand". Who would wish to disturb you?

At least I'm happy, old man. With where your head is stuck I am not surprised you aren't, just amazed you can type.

Too busy for love ~ Jamesino has put me in the mood for food. :D

I'm determined to meet him one day, we can have a conversation where it's me talking to his dad but he is like his dad's mouthpiece. We'll all have a pie and agree that his Dad is right, even though it's a case of stating the bleeding obvious.

Then we'll watch the football and wish we hadn't bothered. We'll cry the rest of the day our lives away. And you know what? That pie won't taste as good as it should have done. It'll burn our mouths, fall apart in our hands and leave our stomachs aching for something with a little more sustenance. Our hearts will yearn for some passion for our team, our brains will tell us to stop hoping.. but our stomachs will shout loudest with cries for a burger.

How we love burgers. And pies. And Leicester.

All promise so much and yet offer so little in the way of tangible result/enjoyment. Expectation.

I've told you - expect mediocrity my friends - then only Leicester will let you down.

We can blame the board, the players, the manager, the tea lady; anybody we want and it won't get us anywhere. Sure it's great to have a bitch and a moan - and we are all entitled to our own opinions, and to express our frustration and dissappointment - this forum would not exist otherwise!!

Part of the problem though is the expectation of the fans. We are not a big club, we don't have any money, we're not an attractive proposition for top players ... yet some people seem to think that we are and have a divine right to be challenging at the top of the Championship or be back in the Premiership ....

I'm not saying that we can't have these ambitions, in fact is important that we do - we just need a reality check and stop believing in our delusions of grandeur, and be realistic about our chances of achieving these goals.

My expectations were never higher than challenging for 12th place, but as we're not even challenging for the 22nd place I'm entitled to be more than a tad dissappointed considering I've purchased two season tickets.

Where does the problem lie. Ha ha excellent question.

Board- Hired Levein <_< Not backed RK with any money what so ever, he's basically had to let 4 players go for free to get 4 other players in on less money, so any apparent budget he was given must of had a - sign by it <_< they have also apparently been failing to meet targets, their marketing strategies are pittiful and they abilty to attract any investors is just as bad.

Manager- constently playing players out of postion, worked for him to start off with. Not so much now obviously, seems unable to change rigid 4-4-2 formation despite not having the players for it. Signied players questionable to say the least. Team looks disorganised and doesn't seem to be reading from the same Hym sheet. Stories of players turning up at the ground and not knowing wheather or not they are in the squad until the last minute. DANNY TIATTO 30+ GAMES THIS SEASON.

Players - Mayburys Mrs seems to think he's off to play in the champions league :blink: then he's seen having a domestic with her in town. Stearmen decided to drink his performance at Luton out of his system :huh:

alot of them look fairly clueless, Hume ,Williams, Johnson, Mcarthy and Stearmen have all dissapointed dispite playing in postions they are comfortable, Maybury and Tiatto down the wings are a joke.

Fans- Two games in we are booing and pointing the finger in all directions but our own trying to explain another dyer start to what wil probable be another dyer season. We want the board out, we want the manager out. 2 games into a season and we're re-writing the definition of spitting the dummy.

when you look at it like that the situation we're in is not really suprising is it. :rolleyes:

In a nut shell, a big one granted but hey it's a big problem.

Archived