Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
only-dreemin

Where do you think the problem lies?

I think the problem lies with the manager, now obviously i don't know him but i get the the impression from last year that he was the good cop out of the good cop, bad cop scenario (levein being the bad cop).

I think the players got on with him because he was more like one of the lads and when he took over it was a little more relaxed but now he has been given the job, he has had to try and change his hat, to become gaffer and i suspect this is the transition he is struggling with.

I suspect the players don't fear him and his rants like they should, making way for a little complacency...

Do others agree?...

Now i know we don't have the best squad in that division but when all said and done you need to, they just need to play together and well and the wins will come......And they will come in my opinion, when the players start treating RK as gaffer and not as one of the lads.......

Couldn't agree more.I also think that RK got the job at the right time last season,when not that many clubs we played could go neither up nor down,so the edge was taken off their game.That's not to say they didn't try,but it's different at the start of a season when every team has got hopes of thepremiership.

By stupid, i assume you are questioning my intelligence?.......

Forums are for open discussion and whilst i am being subjected to that awful photo of you, you will have to put up with this " stupid " thread.....

And how can someone on the other side of the world give anything other that a subjective opinion?

By stupid, i assume you are questioning my intelligence?.......

Forums are for open discussion and whilst i am being subjected to that awful photo of you, you will have to put up with this " stupid " thread.....

And how can someone on the other side of the world give anything other that a subjective opinion?

Well I wasn't questioning your intelligence actually, until I read your last sentence that is. I think you'll find the world moved on many a moon ago, and achieved things like 'satellites,' and 'radio.' There's even an invention called 'television' that beams little pictures of football players into a square box in your living room!

So no, unless by 'subjective' you mean 'I root dogs' I can't agree with you there.

You get points for the photo remark though :thumbup:

Well I wasn't questioning your intelligence actually, until I read your last sentence that is. I think you'll find the world moved on many a moon ago, and achieved things like 'satellites,' and 'radio.' There's even an invention called 'television' that beams little pictures of football players into a square box in your living room!

So no, unless by 'subjective' you mean 'I root dogs' I can't agree with you there.

You get points for the photo remark though :thumbup:

Listening to commentary on the radio hardly constitutes your own opinion and as for 3 games a year on TV doesn't stand up in a discussion on a teams performance...

Are you sure your real name isn't Bill Anderson?...

When i see week in , week out, a disillusioned, non-functioning ' team', i fancy i have a right to make my opinion seen, whether you deem it stupid or not, matters little...

And as for the photo........A face only a mother could love.... ;);)

When i see week in , week out, a disillusioned, non-functioning ' team', i fancy i have a right to make my opinion seen, whether you deem it stupid or not, matters little...

Ahem, two games...there's only been two games. This isn't a protracted situation and we haven't been through two weeks of the season yet. Just thought I'd point that out again... :rolleyes:

Ahem, two games...there's only been two games. This isn't a protracted situation and we haven't been through two weeks of the season yet. Just thought I'd point that out again... :rolleyes:

Maybe, maybe not, but I don't feel I've seen a coordinated team for at leat two seasons, that's seem protracted to me.

Listening to commentary on the radio hardly constitutes your own opinion and as for 3 games a year on TV doesn't stand up in a discussion on a teams performance...

And as for the photo........A face only a mother could love.... ;);)

'The problem lies with the manager' (after two games) constitutes more of a shit sandwich than it does a decent opinion.

Maybe so, but your line 'i don't know him but i get the the impression from last year that he was the good cop' suggests prepubescence, and so lassies would undoubtedly be more available to my 'motherloved' face ;)

I'm not talking about the 2 games so far, i'm talking about the last 60 games.....

Nothing is changing just the same old blather....

The same 'faux' disapointed interviews from the same old faces.....

There has been no cohesion for months and nothing will change why they have the same personnel

'The problem lies with the manager' (after two games) constitutes more of a shit sandwich than it does a decent opinion.

Maybe so, but your line 'i don't know him but i get the the impression from last year that he was the good cop' suggests prepubescence, and so lassies would undoubtedly be more available to my 'motherloved' face ;)

Rob kelly has been manager for more than 2 games my learned friend....

All i've seen from Tiatto is donkey crap on the pitch. And Weso needs a run.

I was sticking up for Tiatto late last season, but his individual performance over the 180 mins this season has indeed been 'donkey crap' esque.

Everyone's sweating on Weso... it'll give us the chance to sing the 'Waltzing with Weso' song that someone came up with a few months ago :P

Four points from six games, three goals from those games, no goals in over 270 minutes and eight points from the last nine games which is relegation form for the last half of RK's managerial career....no this isn't a proracted situation it's just that we're having the decency to give other teams a chance before we play with more than two potential scorers in our side. Other teams will do the same when it's their turn to be decent because we're all in this together. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dan, trust me i was...Leicester never fail to disapoint me......If they look they are trying and lose, then fair enough but for the most part, mediocre teams look good against them and that is my biggest problem.

Teams come to the walkers knowing they can win the game and that's playing a big factor......

Dan, trust me i was...Leicester never fail to disapoint me......If they look they are trying and lose, then fair enough but for the most part, mediocre teams look good against them and that is my biggest problem.

Teams come to the walkers knowing they can win the game and that's playing a big factor......

Yeah, that's true and something I'm not happy with either. Still, you gotta stick with em - it's not like they're not trying! As disappointed as we are as supporters when they lose, the disappointment would be tenfold in the locker room.

I'm not talking about the 2 games so far, i'm talking about the last 60 games.....

Nothing is changing just the same old blather....

The same 'faux' disapointed interviews from the same old faces.....

There has been no cohesion for months and nothing will change why they have the same personnel

Then you are a Cartesian philosopher my friend.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

oui..... n'oubliez pas!

LA VIE, ELLE N'EST PAS UNE BOULE DE CERIES

:whistle:

Très bon Monsieur Janker tu as raison, très drôle! C'est seulement un jeu et pas l'extrémité du monde!

Archived