Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

***Graphics Competition***Week 1***

babylon3-Untitled.jpg

40973[/snapback]

Fook me, going to take some beating, how about me and you do one Babylon and people can learn from us but me and you dont count, we just judge, because people aint got a chance agaisnt you. :rolleyes:

Well if I'm even going to attempt this, some ones going to have to tell me how to extract and image from a picture/photo/other image otherwise I'm errr bug......, done for. :o

Using Paint Shpo Pro 7

Quality graphics Babylon - one thing I can't do is 'merge' (I don't know if that's the correct term) 2 or more separate items together without it looking blatently obvious. ;)

Anyway, mine will be up soon.

Quality graphics Babylon - one thing I can't do is 'merge' (I don't know if that's the correct term) 2 or more separate items together without it looking blatently obvious. ;)

Anyway, mine will be up soon.

41319[/snapback]

Cheers Anish....

Merges are quite easy! Get your two pictures on different layers in a document. Click on one of the pictures and go to layer in the top menu bar, then add layer mask, then reveal all.

In your layer window you will now see two squares instead of the usual one. The left square is your picture, the right square is the layer mask.

Now select your rectangular marquee tool (the dotted line box at the top left of your main tool bar. Once that is selected at the top of the screen the menu bar at the top should say "feather" and have a box next to it for you to enter a number. The feather alters the amount of pixels that will be blended. ie a feather of 5 isn't much but a feather of 100 is alot!! Go for between 30 and 50.

Now click on the layer mask in your layers list (the right box not the left!!) Then draw a box using the marquee tool you selected a minute ago, draw the box so that it slightly overlaps the edge of the picture you want to blend. The square box you draw will have round edges, thats the feather taking effect.

Now all you do it go to Edit/Fill and fill your box black.... make sure you are on the layer mask and not your picture as all you will do is draw a black box over your picture!!!! You will se that part of the picture disappears. It's still there just masked... if you want to bring it back do the same again but fill your box white and it will return!.

Black makes things disappear and white brings them back!!! you can use any tool on the layer mask, whether its a brush/pencil/cloneing stamp anything... just play around.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Well it's definitely not Stamford Bridge from Pro Evo - Pro Evo might not have the correct stadia names, but they are identical to the real stadia. And that does not look like Stamford Bridge - and I should know, having been there just last week ;)

Thats the Fifa one but it will not lose you points, its a football staidum at the end of the day.

Unless Babylon has other ideas it wont lose you marks.

Archived