Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

Spencer Prior

A perfectly respectable "old boy" who deserves the fans' appreciation. :thumbup:

Which he's had, whenever he's come back with the sheep or Man City.

I see no reason why today should be no different, whether he plays or not.

I'm not sure whether Spinner will be playing to be honest - he took a knock against Sunderland in the first half.

He's a legend in these parts too - several years excellent service as a youngster, the last time we were at this level in the early-mid nineties, before he moved on to the Prem.

Most of us would prefer Peter Clarke to play instead of Spinner to be honest, particularly if he is carrying an injury (or coming back from one) but the word is that he's made a good recovery and could come back into the side...

Either way, he's an all round good fella so I hope he gets a good reception from one of his former clubs - the match against Sunderland was his 500th league appearance incidentally.

:)

Yeah I read he won't be playing because he's injured too (Only on BBC Sport though so I suppose it's not exactly gospel!)

Shame really, I loved him when he played for us.

"I had a couple of fantastic years, from the Coca-Cola Cup to really great fans. It was a buzzing time to be at Leicester.

"The people and the players that were there were excellent, the support was brilliant and there was a real buzz about the football club, about the ground and about the city."

I really rated him and didnt want us to sell him..its almost sad reading that he is in for a shock when he experiences the walkers cauldron!! still ill be singing loud and proud as always so im positive, id like to see him back, top man.

I dont think it was him with Walsh's Mrs i heard it was Elliot :P:ph34r:

"I had a couple of fantastic years, from the Coca-Cola Cup to really great fans. It was a buzzing time to be at Leicester.

"The people and the players that were there were excellent, the support was brilliant and there was a real buzz about the football club, about the ground and about the city."

I really rated him and didnt want us to sell him..its almost sad reading that he is in for a shock when he experiences the walkers cauldron!! still ill be singing loud and proud as always so im positive, id like to see him back, top man.

I dont think it was him with Walsh's Mrs i heard it was Elliot :P:ph34r:

i heard it was prior with walshies mrs and walshy with elliots mrs and elliot getting mardy (understandably)

anyway i always liked he lesser light defenders like prior and franck rolling etc

Prior the striker, some lovely skills from the nippy lad.

Good ovation too. :thumbup:

Nice touch by his manager to let him play at the Way.

Apparently he's retiring at the end of the season and emigrating to Australia, so we probably won't see him again.

It's called the Walkers stadium, or the Walkers.

I don't get paid to advertise junk food, and as it happens neither do the club. The sponsorship deal was done with the previous regime.

If they'd paid proper rates, we might have had the money to make some decent signings.

So Filbert Way it is, and Filbert Way it'll stay!

Archived