Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Rob Kelly

Had enough of him continually repeating the same old stuff in the after match interview.

All the '' We have a great chance to bounce back from this loss in the next match. We'll sit down tomorrow in training and watch the video over to look at what we're doing wrong. We'll see this loss as something to build on for the future, and we will come back on tuesday strong and look to correct the negative side of our game like today. He says it everytime and whatever he says he will do never seems to work. Just admit it Rob, we were piss poor and thats the end of it.

We wont be up there with the big teams come the end of the season we'll be halfway down the bottom-half of the table like we are every year.

By the way Henderson was our best player today, Fryatt keeps putting the effort in but no goal once agaian and Johnson was again completely out of the game.

Had enough of him continually repeating the same old stuff in the after match interview.

All the '' We have a great chance to bounce back from this loss in the next match. We'll sit down tomorrow in training and watch the video over to look at what we're doing wrong. We'll see this loss as something to build on for the future, and we will come back on tuesday strong and look to correct the negative side of our game like today. He says it everytime and whatever he says he will do never seems to work. Just admit it Rob, we were piss poor and thats the end of it.

We wont be up there with the big teams come the end of the season we'll be halfway down the bottom-half of the table like we are every year.

By the way Henderson was our best player today, Fryatt keeps putting the effort in but no goal once agaian and Johnson was again completely out of the game.

I agree that johnson was awful today the ball just seemed to bypass him everytime. Hendo did play well today as so did kenton (apart from his og). Levi porter was everywhere today top marks to him!

You are right we aint going to be up there with the big boys, but what do you think he can do about it? I am afraid there is little he or anyone else can do, and unless we find a sugar daddy that is where we will stay

You are right we aint going to be up there with the big boys, but what do you think he can do about it? I am afraid there is little he or anyone else can do, and unless we find a sugar daddy that is where we will stay

I don't agree with that statement at all, we are lacking goals so either a loan signing is needed, creative midfeilder or a striker - or try playing hume behind fryatt and o'grady somerts got to be done either way!!

That used to really get me about Levein and Adams, every game after losing it would be the whole, well we were quite good... bla... bla...

I am slightly worried that Kelly could become guilty of the same thing, especialy after he started and seemed so keen to drop players who weren't playing well and prepared to stick with a wining team. However I think you have, to a certain extent, to ignore what the manager says because it is unlikely to be what their actually thinking; Kelly can't exactly come on the radio and say "well tbh this player was shit and so was this one". Also if we had a manager who came on and said that thing week in week out thee would be a similar reaction of, well start doing something about it.

Its early in the season and I think that expecting anything other than mid table is probably too hopeful.

I'd rather listen to Kelly's encoruagements to the team and his optimism than the likes of Adams standing there defending himself with all that "our players are the old rejects no-one else wants" garbage.

Quite right!

I'm curious to know what blue_army thinks he should have said :rolleyes:

he should have said ," those baggies , bunch-a-tossers :D we let 'em win to keep them from blubbing like babies :thumbup: we'll do them next year in the premiership :whistle: and my bloody piles are killing me :mad: i've just got piles n' piles of mail to get through :o"

Today is the first time I have doubted RK managerial qualities. His substitutions were poorly selected. Josh Low was having a half decent game until he got subbed for Stearman who struggled out of position. Next, he took off Fryatt for Hume. Simply, he had a 50/50 choice of who to bring off and he chose wrong. Finally, the worst of all, RK removed Porter for Weso. Again the player coming on was not the problem, it was the decision to leave Hughes on and move him out on the flank. Baffling decisions that left me shocked and very unhappy. :mad::mad:

Also, where is Gareth Williams, we desperately need him. He must start in central midfield, probably alongside Weso. Come on RK SORT IT OUT!

Those were the sort of things RK might have explained in an aftermatch interview.

Instead he goes into the smokescreenspeak which I'm sure is what they are taught in the "How To Deal With The Media" part of the management training. Well that's another lesson for him on his learning curve. Proper, meaningful communication is a vital part of good management. Smokescreen speak is no help to anyone.

Those were the sort of things RK might have explained in an aftermatch interview.

Instead he goes into the smokescreenspeak which I'm sure is what they are taught in the "How To Deal With The Media" part of the management training. Well that's another lesson for him on his learning curve. Proper, meaningful communication is a vital part of good management. Smokescreen speak is no help to anyone.

he is a trained Journalist you know!!!

those things don't normally go hand in hand!! :D

I'd rather listen to Kelly's encoruagements to the team and his optimism than the likes of Adams standing there defending himself with all that "our players are the old rejects no-one else wants" garbage.

I definately don't miss Craigy boy's crap.

"The farns expect os t' wen marcheez" :smile: That was so annoying, he said it after every game.

I do hope he doesn't throw the towel like that!!!

That would achieve only the certainty of losing each and every match. :(

Incidentally, most people in football recycle the same clichés, over and over again...

I do hope he doesn't throw the towel like that!!!

That would achieve only the certainty of losing each and every match. :(

Incidentally, most people in football recycle the same clichés, over and over again...

Most sensible post in here, methinks.

Why do people expect footballers and/or football managers to come up with new and interesting things to say after a game? :P

Honest, you folk just demand too much of people. :whistle:

I definately don't miss Craigy boy's crap.

"The farns expect os t' wen marcheez" :smile: That was so annoying, he said it after every game.

Mickey Adams was the worst talking about himself in the 3rd person i.e mickey adams is disapointed today like it was someone elses fault!! I like Robs interviews and like him as a manager dont forget just like the team he is a young and evolving manager as long as he learrns from mistakes he'll be ok.

Archived