Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Deep Breaths

Leicester City 0 Hull City 1....... not great really is it.

Not great being the point. Hardly disastrous, or indeed the end of the world.

The reaction to this game seems extremely strange to me, it appears to me that it is born out of frustration more than anything else, we were expected to win and we didn't, we did enough to win the game and we didn't.

Player wise, Johnson and Johanson seem to have gotten it in the neck and I have no idea why, they were not anywhere near as bad as some other players. Fryatt should have scored a hatful tonight but he hasn't, ok apart from that he did ok and " worked relentlessly " as we all like to put in his player ratings, but he should be hitting the back of the net on three occasions, I can't believe Hughes hasn't got his own "get him out the team" topic and Josh Low really did look like League Two was where he belonged. If we should be wondering why we signed someone, and why we are paying their wages. Based on tonight’s performance alone, it should be him.

Of course some have a crack at the management and rightly so he still doesn't seem to know what his first team is (now that is familiar) but he should be given time, a lot more time.

Of course getting rid of the board is a totally different issue and one I agree with, but I don't see how losing 1-0 at home warrants a fresh debate on this issue. The problems are there for us all to see each and every day and if we want something done about it we should do a bit more than complain about them on a Tuesday night after a bad result.

There is one main positive point to take out of tonight’s game. That is that Chris O'Grady,

Matty Fryatt and Ian Hume all played at the same time, and when they did we looked alot better for it.

The reaction to this game seems extremely strange to me, it appears to me that it is born out of frustration more than anything else, we were expected to win and we didn't, we did enough to win the game and we didn't.

Player wise, Johnson and Johanson seem to have gotten it in the neck and I have no idea why, they were not anywhere near as bad as some other players. Fryatt should have scored a hatful tonight but he hasn't, ok apart from that he did ok and " worked relentlessly " as we all like to put in his player ratings, but he should be hitting the back of the net on three occasions, I can't believe Hughes hasn't got his own "get him out the team" topic and Josh Low really did look like League Two was where he belonged. If we should be wondering why we signed someone, and why we are paying their wages. Based on tonight’s performance alone, it should be him.

Of course some have a crack at the management and rightly so he still doesn't seem to know what his first team is (now that is familiar) but he should be given time, a lot more time.

Of course getting rid of the board is a totally different issue and one I agree with, but I don't see how losing 1-0 at home warrants a fresh debate on this issue. The problems are there for us all to see each and every day and if we want something done about it we should do a bit more than complain about them on a Tuesday night after a bad result.

There is one main positive point to take out of tonight’s game. That is that Chris O'Grady,

Matty Fryatt and Ian Hume all played at the same time, and when they did we looked alot better for it.

If not later tonight then Saturday we could be bottom 3, in my book that is the perfect time to get it started.

If not later tonight then Saturday we could be bottom 3, in my book that is the perfect time to get it started.

Sad thing is it will take results alone to make people wake people up and smell the coffee, and they will turn on RK before the board.

Sunderland will be a much better example of a boards short comings, tongiht we should of won and I wont have anyone else tell me differnt. Last Saturday we were out played and did well to hang on for 83 mins against a team who where unquestionable better, Saturday will be a similar story.

Sad thing is it will take results alone to make people wake people up and smell the coffee, and they will turn on RK before the board.

Sunderland will be a much better example of a boards short comings, tongiht we should of won and I wont have anyone else tell me differnt. Last Saturday we were out played and did well to hang on for 83 mins against a team who where unquestionable better, Saturday will be a similar story.

Our team is gutless and spineless and only one man can carry the can for that and that is the manager.

He's hopeless.

The whole stinking lot need to be removed pronto.

I can't really say too much about it because I didn't go but I think Low is a League Two player, Johnson has lost it, I've been a supporter of Hughes but am fed up of sticking up for him, Fryatt isn't as good as people think he is (no matter how young he is, he is our main striker and he hasn't scored yet this season - and he has had enough chances when you add them all up), Hume drifts out of games too much especially when playing up front, O'Grady isn't going to score enough goals, Williams goes missing too much to be hailed as the answer, NEJ should never play for us again, Stearman seems to have lost his way completely... etc etc etc.

I can't see how trying to muddle along with so many second-rate and out-of-form players is going to work?

I can't really say too much about it because I didn't go but I think Low is a League Two player, Johnson has lost it, I've been a supporter of Hughes but am fed up of sticking up for him, Fryatt isn't as good as people think he is (no matter how young he is, he is our main striker and he hasn't scored yet this season - and he has had enough chances when you add them all up), Hume drifts out of games too much especially when playing up front, O'Grady isn't going to score enough goals, Williams goes missing too much to be hailed as the answer, NEJ should never play for us again, Stearman seems to have lost his way completely... etc etc etc.

I can't see how trying to muddle along with so many second-rate and out-of-form players is going to work?

This is where the manager earns his money, it's his job to get the team to click..............RK did it last season he can do ti again. Maybe we needed a wake up call, we are now in a relegation battle, maybe now people will take there roles very seriously!!!

No confidence in themselves or each other, unable or unwilling to try something different, something that will stretch the opposition. Basic errors like hitting balls to Fryatts head when he is on his own with back to goal. Little craft or support from midfield, and to few attempts on goal or balls in to the box.

We should still have won last night, even given the above. That makes it even more of a concern as we need luck in the absence of skill and effort.

Money is needed, but until we have some the blokes we have must try harder and make some luck.

Bit pi$$ed off.

Very well said.

a) For me the performance was better than against Burnley when we lost 1-0 at home (although admittedly Burnley are a better side than Hull) but I was so much more frustrated by the gutless (bar Chris O'Grady and a few others) way we reacted to going 1-0 down in a game that was still there for the taking.

b) The performance just summed up the general apathy at the club at the minute. All we here at the moment is how much the club needs our support, but if the players give the impression that they don't care then the fans can rightly turn round and say why should we care? Plus the general 'matchday experience' is shocking. If I wanted some dozy bint trying to fleece me out of my money (i.e. those foxlot girls) I'd go to a nightclub thank you very much. It's marketing of the most crude kind and it stinks.

if the players give the impression that they don't care then the fans can rightly turn round and say why should we care?

There might be much to criticise but, apart from that fecker Stearman, I reckon most of the players gave the impression that they really cared last night. Maybe cared too much because, if anything, after the Hull goal, they panicked.

Cock on.

For all his faults I'm perfectly happy to keep Kelly if he learns from his mistakes and he irons out our obvious weaknesses but how much longer is he gonna take?.

Archived