Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Delete our own thread

I have been on other sites using the same software as this, and you can delete your own posts. Dunno about topics, but this would be a useful option....

Every so often, a few threads disappear as if by magic the second you try to reply to them.

Do we really want that to happen ALL the time? :P

Every so often, a few threads disappear as if by magic the second you try to reply to them.

Do we really want that to happen ALL the time? :P

It's even more wierd when you go to merge two and one of them is no longer there, makes one question one's sanity :P

I think this should be an option, for example on painting by numbers when you post a duplicate :thumbup:

In the painting by numbers, if you're quick enough, you could just change your entry appropriately. :yesyes:

Nobody really cares about duplicates anyway, that game gets too busy at the best of times, without having half the entries keep disappearing when they're duplicated. :P Just go with the flow, that's all you can do. :)

Imagine what it would be like if me and Manwell could delete each other's posts. :D:D:D

The forum would be half-empty. :ph34r:

You could always block each other, instead. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived