Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Saints fans reaction

They had a particularly great song for Rasiak but I can't remember what the tune was. It used a song I'd never heard at football before, as opposed to every single player having Pigbag sung at him endlessly.

The john viafara song was good aswell. Du du du john viafara, in the tune to the congo song.

They had a particularly great song for Rasiak but I can't remember what the tune was. It used a song I'd never heard at football before, as opposed to every single player having Pigbag sung at him endlessly.

its to the tune of baby give it up and it goes

gregorz rasiak rasiak greagorz rasiak nananananana............

Thanks for all the kind words about our support. I thought that you deserved your win yesterday and we were very poor. Hume's goals were awesome and the guy in defence (McAuley I think) was brilliant.

I didn't think you were poor, it was just that our lot had something about them and closed your players down fast a lot of the time. You're front line were a bit shocking though, to be honest, you could have killed the game off just before half-time despite having had a poor half.

Great support you came with, mind. :appl:

Thanks for all the kind words about our support. I thought that you deserved your win yesterday and we were very poor. Hume's goals were awesome and the guy in defence (McAuley I think) was brilliant.

it wasn't that you were poor, its just our lot finally gave a performance to be proud of instead of totally embarrassed

Archived