Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Saints fans reaction

Well they do sound disgruntled but if I'd have been a Southampton fan I'd have said they didn't go at us enough.

From where I was sitting any defence would have found it hard to cope with Hume's two strikes cos he didn't piss about and he hit em sweetly as can be. But Southampton weren't adventurous and only sreally stirred when they went behind.

It's not only us and England with that attitude away from home.

They were awesome last day of last season. Appreciate that they were on a decent run, last day carnival atmosphere etc but still better than we've ever had.

What's with the inferiority complex? :o:angry:

I wasn't at St Mary's that day but I find that statement VERY hard to believe... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

What's with the inferiority complex? :o:angry:

I wasn't at St Mary's that day but I find that statement VERY hard to believe... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

For a start they had far more songs than we've ever sung at the Walkers, sung them louder and in far more numbers - and some of them were interesting and original.

As opposed to;

Du du du du Matty Fryatt.

There's only one [insert player's name here].

Leicester, Leicester, Leicester.

Truth hurts.

For a start they had far more songs than we've ever sung at the Walkers, sung them louder and in far more numbers - and some of them were interesting and original.

As opposed to;

Du du du du Matty Fryatt.

There's only one [insert player's name here].

Leicester, Leicester, Leicester.

Truth hurts.

Not true...

we also have: du du du du, conrad logan

du du du du, elvis hammond

aswel as du du du du, matty fryatt.

As seen at Brum :thumbup::whistle:

Archived