Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

kisnorbo

will he walk straight back in?

i would say keep it how it is because the impression mcauley has made but i can see kelly going back to the two paddies

Word is Captain McCarthy may not make the Leeds game, his face is a bit of a mess. Broken nose.

That would pave the way for a McAuley/Kisnorbo combo. :o

Word is Captain McCarthy may not make the Leeds game, his face is a bit of a mess. Broken nose.

That would pave the way for a McAuley/Kisnorbo combo. :o

ok then lol we know paddy mac will walk straight back in when available but who will kelly drop?

ok then lol we know paddy mac will walk straight back in when available but who will kelly drop?

If we consider the case of Henderson last season, you might expect Kisnorbo to remain out of the team since McAuley's done nothing wrong. That's what happened for Henderson - replaced Douglas due to injury and kept the shirt even when Douglas was fit again.

I think there's a chance McAuley will keep his place ahead of Kisnorbo. :ph34r:

One thing I don't understand is why a broken nose means you have to take your shorts off? Was that just one for the ladies? :unsure::rolleyes:

I think it was case of bloody hell!!! :)

Archived