Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Player Introductions

Reading the number and first name, followed by a minutes silence, made me think that both teams had died on the way to the stadium and we were paying an individual moment of respect to each player. It fell flatter than an alcoholic at a funeral.

Do you reckon the Birch has anything between the idea section of his brain and his mouth? There seems to be no self-censorship of crap ideas.

I (for one) hope we can return to 'normal' team intro's next week...

wasn't a bad idea but to start it mid-season was stupid, it came from when he announced hume's name as a sub last home game and we all did it then

yeah if everyone actually joined in then it would have been good

dont blame the guy for trying

Well I for one will be glad when the football and the results are sufficiently good enough to ensure that they don't have piss about with all this stupid pre-match, post-goal nonsense.

On a more personal note, as someone who has a job hearing the tannoy clearly I found it gave me a pain in the arse or should that earache.

Well I for one will be glad when the football and the results are sufficiently good enough to ensure that they don't have piss about with all this stupid pre-match, post-goal nonsense.

On a more personal note, as someone who has a job hearing the tannoy clearly I found it gave me a pain in the arse or should that earache.

If you don't mind me saying, that's a pretty crap job.

If you don't mind me saying, that's a pretty crap job.

Oh you are a wag, :P

No I don't mind at all, a larfs a larf where ever it comes from. :D

Archived