Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

lol its just like me old mucker really it doesn't actually mean i think you're old or indeed a fruit :D

Im offended and will not return to the forum unless I get 500 texts wishing me back.

Edit - 501 in 17 seconds so I am here to stay. :|

Do you guys watch the 2d games I have to or gets to boring always have it on key makes the seasons go on a bit but ahwell.

Current Leicester Season just tipped over 6days worth of game time in to my 9th season heres my seasons from start to finish

CC- 3rd - promoted via playoffs should have won league was a point ahead with 2 games to go but drew and lost and was in the playoffs

Prem 16th- Started last game in relegation zone by goal difference (inspired signing janaury transfer window Mancinne DC)

Prem 17th- same thing as above 7 points in last 3 games saved by 1 point. last for most of the season league cup runner up

prem 4th- was close to the top all season had a lul late in the season qualified for champions league inspired signing defoe

prem 15th - Started Shite ended shite but did spend my whole budget on Carlos Vela who helped me win the champions league played bayern munich in semi and and only beat them cos they recieved 2 reds in first half second leg.

prem 1st - vela sturridge partnership up front works a treat win champions league

prem 1st - won champions league Nani great signing win champions league and league cup

prem 1st- won all four trophies avaliable

prem currently 3rd after 14games

Yeah im a bit bored.

Do you guys watch the 2d games I have to or gets to boring always have it on key makes the seasons go on a bit but ahwell.

Current Leicester Season just tipped over 6days worth of game time in to my 9th season heres my seasons from start to finish

CC- 3rd - promoted via playoffs should have won league was a point ahead with 2 games to go but drew and lost and was in the playoffs

Prem 16th- Started last game in relegation zone by goal difference (inspired signing janaury transfer window Mancinne DC)

Prem 17th- same thing as above 7 points in last 3 games saved by 1 point. last for most of the season league cup runner up

prem 4th- was close to the top all season had a lul late in the season qualified for champions league inspired signing defoe

prem 15th - Started Shite ended shite but did spend my whole budget on Carlos Vela who helped me win the champions league played bayern munich in semi and and only beat them cos they recieved 2 reds in first half second leg.

prem 1st - vela sturridge partnership up front works a treat win champions league

prem 1st - won champions league Nani great signing win champions league and league cup

prem 1st- won all four trophies avaliable

prem currently 3rd after 14games

Yeah im a bit bored.

lol i wish i had a manager game i used to love them but sold my ps2 xbox & xbox 360 in the last few months & now only have a wii :(

Yeah i got nothing but a laptop which i needed for my greyhound racing then only games i have is International Cricket Captain and fm2007

Also i noticed a lot of people have updates in previous threads how do you get that.

ive spent over a monkey on a brand new p.c from dell & theres some sort of block for loading games on to it

it just won't let me which is very frustrating :frusty: any computer whizzes suggestions are muchos appreciated :thumbup:

updates in previous threads ??!! :dunno: haven't noticed where?

ive spent over a monkey on a brand new p.c from dell & theres some sort of block for loading games on to it

it just won't let me which is very frustrating :frusty: any computer whizzes suggestions are muchos appreciated :thumbup:

updates in previous threads ??!! :dunno: haven't noticed where?

Is it xp or vista?

Archived