Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Leeds Match Thread

Sadly won't be here for the game. :(

Bloody lecture at 2:30, about 15 minutes before the game kicks off.

I might catch the last 5 minutes, though. Not much use though, really. :P

I still think we'll win. 2-0. :o

i'm hoping you are right. ive got another hour before i set off with some beers for the train down, night games tend to be better for some reason.

Loving this optimism, but can't quite believe it. An away win is a very rare thing for Leicester - Leeds have to be strong favourites.

I withdraw this comment. Didn't actually realise how bad Leeds really are (5 defeats in last 6).

2-1 leeds, we'll go to get a point and get battered.

With our already battered defence and the fact our defensive approach hasn't resulted in a single League win away from home this season, I fail to see the logic of not having a go.

If Leeds conceded four on Saturday I doubt their defence will be the most confident it's ever been. No, press tight on them and let's go for the jugular with the fastest counter attacks we can muster.

1-1 Our goalscorer will be an unobvious one. Not sure who though....

McAuley. :ph34r:

Kelly should be using the WHOLE sqaud during the 3 games in a week, I'd be suprised if it was the same 11 as saturday

It won't be the same 11 due to the knocks we picked up.

If the 11 that played on Saturday made it thru without any bumps, it'd most certainly be the same 11. Kisnorbo may not have made it back into the side, even. :o

Too right Thracian. Were you at Filbert Street in October '73 when Leeds were top and unbeaten? We went 2-0 up after goals by Wortho and The Birch. Just had a look at 'The Essential History of Leicester City' - there were 36,978 in the old ground that day and I was in the Kop stood on my stool only to see Leeds scrape a 2-2 draw. I remember one of their goals was a free-kick on the edge of the box which they took quickly whist we were still setting up our wall. I think it was Bremner who scored it. According to the blokes around me in the Kop, Bremner was born out of wedlock!

Leeds were some team in those days and drew large crowds wherever they played - Sprakes, Reaney, Cooper, Bremner, Charlton, Hunter, Lorimer, Clarke, Jones, Giles and Gray. Crikey I didn't even need to look-up that line-up. It just rolls off the tongue. They really were BIG in the early/mid seventies. Not any more though. I fancy us to nick a win tonight.

Come on CITY!!!!

Was there that game myself, with a friend, brother,and dad, who were Leeds fans.

They felt Leeds were invinsible, so imagine their shock when the Foxes went two goals up.

Absolutely fantastic!.....Those are days you never forget. :D

Archived