Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Team for Aston Villa

------------------------Logan---------------------

Stearman-----McAuley----Kisnorbo-----Kenton

Maybury-------Porter-------Tiatto---------Welsh

---------------Hammond-----Hume--------------

Subs: Henderson, Johansson, Hughes, Gradel, Odihambo.

No Wesolowski at all Muzz?

Logan

Stearman

McAuley

Kisnorbo

Nisse

Welsh

Weso

Tiatto

Porter

Hammond

Hume

Not sure if Weso and Tiatto in the middle will work at all, but its worth a shot. Can't be any worse than Hughes...

I'd go along with Thracian's team but be tempted to throw Gradel in at the deep end simply because Martin O'Neill will have us all figured out, especially if the likes of Low are playing. It's why they draw so many games, they don't have the players to finish teams off at the moment so there's nothing to fear.

Johansson is a major concern at left back being up against Agbonlahor's pace, he's incredibly overated though IMO.

nisse is gunna get run all over 2moz not enough pace :(

is kenton fit maybe it would be a good idea to play him at LB instead!

Logan

stearman

kis

Mcauley

kenton

Low

weso

tiatto

welsh

hammond

hume

although maybe playin slightly more attacking would be good so drop either low or weso and bring on o'grady and play o'grady and hammond upfront with hum just behind them??? wont happen i know

Who would be better in the middle out of tiatto and hughes? They both raise their game against prem oposition, and if Weso is fit to play who should partner him?

Tiatto is more likely to make a mistake and cost us a goal ( with his crazy running across the back line and poor passing, but he also works hard and will pressure the villa midfield.

Hughes has more ability than tiatto and could up his game and make a difference and help get us a goal. He may also not ge tinvolved and be a waste of space.

Who would be better in the middle out of tiatto and hughes? They both raise their game against prem oposition, and if Weso is fit to play who should partner him?

Tiatto is more likely to make a mistake and cost us a goal ( with his crazy running across the back line and poor passing, but he also works hard and will pressure the villa midfield.

Hughes has more ability than tiatto and could up his game and make a difference and help get us a goal. He may also not ge tinvolved and be a waste of space.

I think it's more like who should partner Tiatto out of Hughes and Weso at the moment. I can't see him putting Weso back in for a cup tie against a Premiership team when he didn't give him a run-out on Saturday. He hasn't played for a while now and I'm not sure whether Kelly rates him highly enough to think he is that important to risk starting him ahead of Hughes.

I think it's more like who should partner Tiatto out of Hughes and Weso at the moment. I can't see him putting Weso back in for a cup tie against a Premiership team when he didn't give him a run-out on Saturday. He hasn't played for a while now and I'm not sure whether Kelly rates him highly enough to think he is that important to risk starting him ahead of Hughes.

Good point, but a weso lacking match practise could be more use than a hughes or tiatto thats played :P

If we want to give ourselves a better chance of progressing, Logan has to play.

It emphasises the sort of difficulties you get into when you veer from the policy of choosing your best side and providing appropriate games, whatever, for the fringe players.

It emphasises the sort of difficulties you get into when you veer from the policy of choosing your best side and providing appropriate games, whatever, for the fringe players.

Rob Kelly needs to be less of a nice guy coach and a manager, pick your best players Rob.

Your point is valid enough but every match carries risks - there are no easy fixtures in reality.

But what you say was one of the reasons I couldn't understand Kelly not using Weso at all on Saturday, particularly as two wingers wasn't working and 4-3-3/3-4-3 might have found a way through the centre where I always felt we could take cause em trouble with Hammond's pace.

As it turned out, we didn't find out and Weso didn't get any much-needed miles on the clock. Or O'Grady.

Introducing Sylla had no logic at all that I could work out.

Archived