Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adamwelly

Tonights match prdisction

I wouldn't dream of predicting against Leicester cos I feel they need all the support and motivational backing they can get. Leicester 2-1. :chant::chant::chant::scarf:

posting a prediction on here doesnt go against them and making a prediction doesnt mean u wont give support! numpty

Hammond's gonna set the world on fire and get sold in January for 2m quid. Villa being the purchaser! :o

Hume, meanwhile is going to be picked up (tapped up) by Chelski and taken away for a paltry 10m.

Sylla will dazzle a packed stadium and subsequently move on to bigger and better things... with Mansfield.

What a night it's gonna be!

nana2.gifnana2.gifnana2.gif

only 10?? :P

2-2 we'll win it on pens

I like to think that Angel has the same goalscoring ability as Savo Milosovic.... although even Angel fails to kick into row ZZ as well as the almighty Savo.

Absolutely gobsmacked at the sheer thickery in the title. But if you mean prediction, then i'm going for 2-2 at full-time and Villa to beat us in extra time.

Should have had a bet on it! :rolleyes:

Archived