Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wilko16

Songs against Derby

Hmmm... perhaps...

We had Sun we had Fun,

We Had Derby on the Run,

But the Fun didnt last,

coz the bastards ran too fast,

...or, a little less down beat...

fu*k em all

fu*k em all

forest, derby and millwall

cos we are the leicester and we are

the best

we are the leicester so fu*k all the

rest

Hey. If you don't know, West Brom are facing Derby on Saturday.

I just wanted to know some anti-Derby songs.

Can anyone help?

PS. Hope you beat the Wolves twice this season! :)

Oi! Coming on here, you cheeky get! Make yer own up!

:P

Posh Spice is a slapper,

And Davids got a bent 'un

But when he shoves it up her arse

She thinks of Graham Fenton

oi m8 no point askin us leicester fans about songs cuz half of the fans stay silent for most the game , and only sing wen were winnin and if we do sing its only rob kelly , rob kelly , rob kelly , until it gets sang so fast it fades out , im not sayin the atmospheres like that all around the ground but it is in the kop , in the arears where the part - time supporters have invaded. walkers nothin like the old filbert street atmosphere. want atmosphere sit near the away fans!!! soz i went on abit den

well the standard of my english there was attributed to me writing in short hand - but i'll write in full if you want me to? Anyway do you agree with myu last statement where do you sit in the walkers stadium ?

That's not shorthand!! That's the evil 'Text-speak' which should be punishable by thumb detachment!!!! :mad:

oi m8 no point askin us leicester fans about songs cuz half of the fans stay silent for most the game , and only sing wen were winnin and if we do sing its only rob kelly , rob kelly , rob kelly , until it gets sang so fast it fades out , im not sayin the atmospheres like that all around the ground but it is in the kop , in the arears where the part - time supporters have invaded. walkers nothin like the old filbert street atmosphere. want atmosphere sit near the away fans!!! soz i went on abit den

Newbys you got to love them. Mate the atmosphere is one thing people hate talking about, because we get a different topic every week and it gets a little boring. Why dont you help the kop out and sing with them, and i dont sit i stand :D

Archived