Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread!

Last few lineups I've criticised heavily and we've not lost so here goes...

For fock's sake Kelly what are you playing at? Johnson? Johnson? For christ's sake you might as well play an Asda carrier bag in midfield, at least it would move about in the wind as opposed to that inanimate object Johnson. And Hughes? Lightweight. Stearman is no right winger, play him at right-back and drop Kenton. And Johansson? No pace. Play Sheehan. Oh he's at Mansfield. Play Henderson then. In goal. With Douglas at left-back. Logan up front. Elvis in Las Vegas. Fryup down the caff. Hume in the SDLP, sell Kisnorbo to Forest and pack O'Grady down the rubbish dump*.

*Seriously.

Last few lineups I've criticised heavily and we've not lost so here goes...

For fock's sake Kelly what are you playing at? Johnson? Johnson? For christ's sake you might as well play an Asda carrier bag in midfield, at least it would move about in the wind as opposed to that inanimate object Johnson. And Hughes? Lightweight. Stearman is no right winger, play him at right-back and drop Kenton. And Johansson? No pace. Play Sheehan. Oh he's at Mansfield. Play Henderson then. In goal. With Douglas at left-back. Logan up front. Elvis in Las Vegas. Fryup down the caff. Hume in the SDLP, sell Kisnorbo to Forest and pack O'Grady down the rubbish dump*.

*Seriously.

I agree, the line-up doesn't look too strong today, but, with the exception of McAuley for Kisnorbo, this is the team that beat Stoke on Tuesday, and they're a far better team than Wednesday.

Come on City, after my EuroMillions disappointment last night I need cheering up

:scarf:CAM ON YOU BLUES!!! :scarf:

ARGHHHHHHHh Rob Johnson and Hammond do not deserve to be in the lineup. Fryatt should start. Maybe Johnson is the only fit guy available in the centre but I would rather play Tiatto and Hughes in the centre with Welsh/Porter on the left.

And Stearman RIGHT WING? Play Sylla there!

Your right with Tiatto in the middle but Stearman could prove to be good on the right hand side.

Why start Johnson again argh :(:mad:

Can anyone explain why we've got a right back on the bench when two are in the starting line up?

I sure hate negative tactics :yawn:

Other than to say he seems to have done a 180 degree turn on the use of the younger players

He's patronising enough to our fans who travel away but he certainly doesn't intend them to die of excitement!

Anyway does anyone know where there's live commentary available from the Northampton area?. I'm barely 40 miles from Leicester city centre and can't get Radio Leicester.

Can anyone explain why we've got a right back on the bench when two are in the starting line up?

I sure hate negative tactics :yawn:

We had all 3 rightbacks playing against Villa at one point, yet it was still an exciting game, wasn't it?

He's patronising enough to our fans who travel away but he certainly doesn't intend them to die of excitement!

Anyway does anyone know where there's live commentary available from the Northampton area?. I'm barely 40 miles from Leicester city centre and can't get Radio Leicester.

If you've got LCFC World then you can open up the Match Live console but if you dont have that then Sky Sports News?

Archived