Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread!

Tough game, not unlike QPR their not an amazingly good team but at home they are dangerous... probably a draw, sticking my neck out I'd say 1-1... wouldnt rule out either side winning the thing, though I wonder if Hume's form might rubb off on Fryatt... can but hope :thumbup:

Tough game, not unlike QPR their not an amazingly good team but at home they are dangerous... probably a draw, sticking my neck out I'd say 1-1... wouldnt rule out either side winning the thing, though I wonder if Hume's form might rubb off on Fryatt... can but hope :thumbup:

Agree with that synopsis....though i think more goals to it ....2v2 for me

It's important we can keep this unbeaten run going.

So this is what happens when I have a midterm at 7PM. :huh:

:P

Lets take this game by the scruff of the neck and win it 3-0. :o

all these anticultural buggers...destroying lwicd tradition.

2-2 draw with AJ off injured...Bribe for Sheffield player to aim costs money, donations welcome

Good to see LWICD not starting a thread....

I'm going for the usual away draw... 1-1!! :yawn:

2-2, with us leading 2-0 after 89 minutes. A total surprise to Leicester City FC fans, the very gifted referee then presents 10 more minutes of extra stoppage time and a red card to one of our players. The Wednesday scores twice, the last goal falling in the 100th minute.

Shan't be there today because of child-sitting duties but I hope RK has the courage to keep going forward if he gets a lead instead of surrendering the initiative like last season, and like at QPR. I'm sure he will. Leicester 2-1, again!

We never win by more than one goal and hardly ever fail to concede. :D

Draw or better would suit me today. Wednesday have picked up recently and will be tough to beat at their place. I must also say a hearty welcome to anyone on their way. Lets overrun this place with the blue army this afternoon!

We could go as high as 7th, or drop down as low as 18th.

Do or Die concept..

I'm going for a 3-1 City victory - were not fearing anyone at the minute, and I just think were going to pop up out of no where with a great result - its today.... Hopefully! :D

Archived