Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Worst chant ive ever heard.

the chants which annoy me are "you're not singing anymore" because it always hits you hard when they score 2 minutes later. a kind of jinx.

why is "stand up if you love leicester" such a bad chant? does it not mean as much when you sing it vs stoke at home than when you sang it vs man united when we were going down? means the same thing every time for me so i'll join in each time.

songs about derby, forest and cov are fine though.

the chants which annoy me are "you're not singing anymore" because it always hits you hard when they score 2 minutes later. a kind of jinx.

why is "stand up if you love leicester" such a bad chant? does it not mean as much when you sing it vs stoke at home than when you sang it vs man united when we were going down? means the same thing every time for me so i'll join in each time.

songs about derby, forest and cov are fine though.

People tend not to like standing up as no-one around them are,if your sat at the back its not so bad because if people dont stand up it dont really matter.

People tend not to like standing up as no-one around them are,if your sat at the back its not so bad because if people dont stand up it dont really matter.

i understand why people dont but why do people think its a bad song? dont they love leicester? is it just corny/cheesy or is it a boring song?

Every five minutes though - at the Villa game it was ridiculous.

people were getting carried away in the atmosphere i reckon. usually anyother game its every 5 minutes "LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTERRRRR" or "ROB KELLYS BLUE N WHITE ARMEH CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP" etc. repeat till fade.

"ROB KELLYS BLUE N WHITE ARMEH CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP" etc. repeat till fade.

that chant itself is not annoying, it is annoying though that it is the only one we can sing while being sure other people join in, do they not know other songs? or is it just because you can clap along?

Stand up if you love Leicester - When the whole of Filbert Street (excluding the away end) stood as we were being relegated by Manure, in our last season at that stadium, it brought a lump to my throught, and tears on top of my tears.

It has never been the same since. Give it up.

Stand up if you love Leicester - When the whole of Filbert Street (excluding the away end) stood as we were being relegated by Manure, in our last season at that stadium, it brought a lump to my throught, and tears on top of my tears.

That moment won an award not so long ago on 5Live.

Christ i can see why the atmosphere is so shite now.

next you'll be slating "Blue army" :rolleyes:

People moan about 'identikit stadia', well 'indentikit chants' are worse, if you ask me. You can always put your own stamp on a stadium, but "Stand up if you love (insert team name)" will never stand out on its own.

Back in the day ( :rolleyes: ) we could go 90 minutes and sing something, hell we even have our own songs, some now copied by others. Dilute the 1500-2000 from SK1 and 2 areas in amongst the vast expanse that we have now, it was bound to affect the atmosphere. But instead of telling people where they can or can't sit (which is what will happen eventually in this thread), someone should do something more constructive like hand out song sheets (recommended, and went down a treat on this very forum, if I remember rightly) or whatever.

The worst chant I tried to start was at White Hart Lane and the referee was giving them awful decisions.

Instead of the referee's a w*nker, I started shouting the referee's a rabbi.

Didn't catch on though... :cry:

All you lot do is moan, bet half of you didnt even go and if you did sat there with your prawn sandwiches. And the "ya what ya what ya what ya what ya what" has been a leicester chance since when i satrted going which is a good 14 years ago. So know ya sh.it before you start moaning.

MONDAY TUESDAY WHO THE **** ARE WEDNESDAY!

Innabizzle

All you lot do is moan, bet half of you didnt even go and if you did sat there with your prawn sandwiches. And the "ya what ya what ya what ya what ya what" has been a leicester chance since when i satrted going which is a good 14 years ago. So know ya sh.it before you start moaning.

MONDAY TUESDAY WHO THE **** ARE WEDNESDAY!

Innabizzle

Spot on. They do moan a hell of a lot on hear, or fans are so boring thats probably why its always so poor atmosphere.

The wednesday song was pretty poor though.

I dont understand people that constantly moan Like Lisa, Manwell pablo, Ric Flair etc and then dont go to the meetings, theres no point in moaning about it, no-one wants to hear about itm why dont you go on a Moaning Forum they might enjoy your constant stories of how shit the club are.

Lisa--- why dont you make your own chant up, im sure it will be wonderfull and the whole stadium will join in, or would you prefer to day dream about how it used to be whilst eating your sandwich and Tea?

Look at teams that have good reputations for fans (excluding violence)- Liverpool - There fans will join in with the chant even if it is slightly cheesy such as the Risse and Sinname-Pongelle Chants

Willy37 --- What was that all about the whole of that end was trying to dance or whatever it was meant to be. Our responce made em stop though :cool:

Spot on. They do moan a hell of a lot on hear, or fans are so boring thats probably why its always so poor atmosphere.

The wednesday song was pretty poor though.

I dont understand people that constantly moan Like Lisa, Manwell pablo, Ric Flair etc and then dont go to the meetings, theres no point in moaning about it, no-one wants to hear about itm why dont you go on a Moaning Forum they might enjoy your constant stories of how shit the club are.

Lisa--- why dont you make your own chant up, im sure it will be wonderfull and the whole stadium will join in, or would you prefer to day dream about how it used to be whilst eating your sandwich and Tea?

Look at teams that have good reputations for fans (excluding violence)- Liverpool - There fans will join in with the chant even if it is slightly cheesy such as the Risse and Sinname-Pongelle Chants

Willy37 --- What was that all about the whole of that end was trying to dance or whatever it was meant to be. Our responce made em stop though :cool:

you can accuse lisa of lots (looking like TPT for example) but not going to meetings is not something she can be accused of!

info into correct = fact

I remember that day, totally spontaneous, and was meant with feeling,

later someone on 5 live took the p*ss out of it, might have been that sh*thead David Mellor.

worst chant?... get in to 'em, **** 'em up (repeat), ...they don't respond accordantly do they?

Archived