Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Derry21

Matt Heath

Any good?

Just signed him on loan for Cov. As long as he's not Butler...

Cheers for any feedback.

How the mighty have fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the iconic moment that defines the desperation Leeds find themselves in.

Matthew Heath, the only man who could lose a running race with only one runner in.

Your in for a right treat. As long as the opposition aren't interested in playing football on the deck then you'll be fine as he's very good in the air and at set pieces. But from open play, he'll have you up in arms and marching on together.

A few posters have said he's good in the air. I agree, with one caveat..

He's good at winning the ball in the air, he just doesn't have a clue where it's going to deflect to off his head.

I remember a beauty of an own goal he scored when playing for us. Hopefully he's the man to send Leeds where we all want to see them go.

Any good?

Just signed him on loan for Cov. As long as he's not Butler...

Cheers for any feedback.

The blokes feet are actually flat, literally, his mother ironed them at a young age.

Can't this geezer be banned for having a picture of the poison dwarf as his avatar?

Awwww. You cheeky scamp! Bless :blush:

He sounds crap, but still not as crap as Paul Butler. Callum Davidson's jaw puts up a better defence than him...

To be fair Callum Davidsons's jaw puts up a better defense then Butler, Kelly, Craney, Heath and Killgallon put togther.

This is why your going down.

A few posters have said he's good in the air. I agree, with one caveat..

He's good at winning the ball in the air, he just doesn't have a clue where it's going to deflect to off his head.

I remember a beauty of an own goal he scored when playing for us. Hopefully he's the man to send Leeds where we all want to see them go.

Ipswich at home, 4 minutes in to injury time. The thing that amazed me, was his 25 yard volley early in the secong half that put us 2-1 up.

I just hope for your sake that he's been signed to go inside the mascot costume.

What is your mascot anyway? A racist, bigot, coc ksucking, scum merchant?

lol

FOr some reason they changed it to some kind of leopardy thing...not sure what was wrong with

ELLY THE ELEPHANT.... wow brilliant, the marketing team must have won prizes for that I mean fancy naming your mascot after the road your team plays...ah! I'll get my Dirk Kuyt!

lol

FOr some reason they changed it to some kind of leopardy thing...not sure what was wrong with

ELLY THE ELEPHANT.... wow brilliant, the marketing team must have won prizes for that I mean fancy naming your mascot after the road your team plays...ah! I'll get my Dirk Kuyt!

Is it because Leopards are sh it at football?

Not like their Foxy counterparts. Raiding bins and shag ging with loud piercing screeching noises. Actually, you'd have thought Leeds might have a fox as their mascot...

Mocking our mascot? Is that what it's come to?

I don't even notice mascots to be honest. They're just the same as music after goals and "Easy Easy" chants. Americanization.

By the way I hit a fox on the way home from Preston last week. Sorry.

Mocking our mascot? Is that what it's come to?

I don't even notice mascots to be honest. They're just the same as music after goals and "Easy Easy" chants. Americanization.

By the way I hit a fox on the way home from Preston last week. Sorry.

Ironic.

You criticise 'Americanization' in your second successive post of using 'z's anywhere conceivably possible.

Muppet.

Archived