Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Takeover Bid - Trust Update

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but that article shows how far up your own backsides you really are.

FFS you've got more posts to your name than members.

You do not represent the fans, you do not even represent many of your members from what I hear. Your influence is nil and when Milan takes over you'll be back where you belong because the trust will hold no shares.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but that article shows how far up your own backsides you really are.

FFS you've got more posts to your name than members.

You do not represent the fans, you do not even represent many of your members from what I hear. Your influence is nil and when Milan takes over you'll be back where you belong because the trust will hold no shares.

The majority of posts are in response to questions we have been asked, we were criticised earlier today on here on another thread for not appearing today, in general our intention will be to post more stories on our websites with links on message boards & less direct message board posts

The majority of posts are in response to questions we have been asked, we were criticised earlier today on here on another thread for not appearing today, in general our intention will be to post more stories on our websites with links on message boards & less direct message board posts

Shame you could not see fit to answer the questions I have asked over the last two weeks.

Some questions we can't answer, particularly if doing so could result in the value of a bid being reduced.

That should have been in your statement then for example.

We have received a number of questions from members that we are unable to provide a response to either because we do not know the answer or because it would break a confidence which could jeopardise our ability to gather further valuable information on the MM and other possible bids. We appreciate this is a frustration for members but feel that they will support this approach in order to ensure we do not risk the value of any bids being reduced.

Well it could be shorter with a bit more work. I believe a daily bulletin could be posted on your website, even if it was to say no further news or progess, at least it would show you are active.

In other words Disco, if he told you he'd have to kill you.

Ain't that the truth!

:rolleyes:

That is the trouble you encounter by asking such terrible questions as this four times... :D

Can we please stick to press releases on the front page of the website from now-on? Can the website be update on an ongoing basis and (in line with Davie G's request) can you please stop alluding to aspects of the bid in this and related threads?

Would you please explain to me how sitting as an observer in board meetings helps the Trust & City fans seeing as you seem unable to communicate its contents nor have a vote? Can you help me to understand how you can affect board decisions if you are unable to bring any pressure to bear?

Initially I signed it "thank you"...but I am now in the camp that would rather use an 'F' word when talking to the Trust.

My membership has gone into the shredder.

What happens if MM takes over, does the Trust split the money for its stake between its members?

Whether MM or any other consortium takes over has NO affect on the existence or otherwise of the Trust, the only change is that they may have to relinquish their shareholding. There are laid down rules as to what the Trust can do with the money (see their website) it doesn't include splitting it between the members.

Whether MM or any other consortium takes over has NO affect on the existence or otherwise of the Trust, the only change is that they may have to relinquish their shareholding. There are laid down rules as to what the Trust can do with the money (see their website) it doesn't include splitting it between the members.

I would suspect that much of it will be spent on the surgery required to remove their heads out of peoples arses.

Dead men walking at the moment. I get the feeling the majority of fans think that the Trust have served their purpose and are now just an irritation. It's a shame, but that's the reality.

:thumbup: Absolutely

But full of their own self-worth, they just don't get it.

Dead men walking at the moment. I get the feeling the majority of fans think that the Trust have served their purpose and are now just an irritation. It's a shame, but that's the reality.

Ditto the other 46 shareholders. I guess we have selective memories, but it's time to move on, before we get left behind.

Ditto the other 46 shareholders. I guess we have selective memories, but it's time to move on, before we get left behind.

I hope people don't get me wrong, I will be eternally grateful for the hard work lots of people have put in, but it was for a purpose - and now that's gone. Time to move on, the club doesn't owe them a certain amount of time in the limelight. The club are the fans and the fans want Mandaric.

I hope people don't get me wrong, I will be eternally grateful for the hard work lots of people have put in, but it was for a purpose - and now that's gone. Time to move on, the club doesn't owe them a certain amount of time in the limelight. The club are the fans and the fans want Mandaric.

The media want Mandaric more than the fans, he is known to provide consistent good stories, no wonder the Mercury are bending over backwards in their support of his bid and leading the fans with them

The media want Mandaric more than the fans, he is known to provide consistent good stories, no wonder the Mercury are bending over backwards in their support of his bid and leading the fans with them

We've had two polls on here and there's been one on Talking Balls, all three of which have been around 95% yes. I refuse to believe that these two forums are that misrepresentative of the fanbase as a whole that the figures could be skewed so much.

Archived