Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

FAO those who were spitting in D2

I went to the game with the missus today, sat in D2 and some b'stards decided it would be fun to spit over anyone in front of them - if they happen to read this board please **** off and support forest cos you're no Leicester fan to spit on your clubs own fans.

A couple of kids behind us got covered as well - great way to encourage fans to come back!!!

I went to the game with the missus today, sat in D2 and some b'stards decided it would be fun to spit over anyone in front of them - if they happen to read this board please **** off and support forest cos you're no Leicester fan to spit on your clubs own fans.

A couple of kids behind us got covered as well - great way to encourage fans to come back!!!

Yeh I was there aswell at the back (wan't one of them)

They weren't even supposed to be sitting at the back half of them had tickets in row C etc...

Shocking behaviour, just wanted to cause trouble didn't see the stewards doing anything though. Couldn't even keep quiet for the minutes silence.

That's a disgrace - they probably weren't even City fans, just a couple of knobs who decided to cause trouble. :mad:

Were they chucked out?

That's a disgrace - they probably weren't even City fans, just a couple of knobs who decided to cause trouble.

Were they chucked out?

Nah not according to filbertway, I have hard enough time convincing the missus to come to games with me, this didn't help - filthy tossers

Appalling!!! :(

Who wants to pay good money to watch a match and then have to put up with this? :(

Appalling!!! :(

Who wants to pay good money to watch a match and then have to put up with this? :(

I'm glad I didn't pay for my ticket to be fair, put me off going in that bit again (but I still will do lol).

They smashed a bottle jsut before the game aswell, just there to cause trouble I think.

Frankly if they did that at a Forest game the'd probably get a good Kick in and deservedly too.

A bloke near us on the back row threatened to hit one of them, he was with his son and they moved for the second half.

i think i was sitting near you, me my dad and sister were a row from the back. They were silly little twats, when we scored they kept patting me on the head, the first time i turned round to glare and when turniog backl saw the lad next to me laughing (he was one of their mates). They did it again 30 seconds later so i looked at him and patted on the head, he looked a bit shok then his mate one along (clearly drunk) starting going 'hey man just messing', i said 'no headpatting' - ' oh ok safe safe mate' and they didnt do it again after that, except some cheeky little shit when they left. silly little buggers - credit to the stewards, they did absolutely fook all, im sure that guy with the kids wont be back.

i think i was sitting near you, me my dad and sister were a row from the back. They were silly little twats, when we scored they kept patting me on the head, the first time i turned round to glare and when turniog backl saw the lad next to me laughing (he was one of their mates). They did it again 30 seconds later so i looked at him and patted on the head, he looked a bit shok then his mate one along (clearly drunk) starting going 'hey man just messing', i said 'no headpatting' - ' oh ok safe safe mate' and they didnt do it again after that, except some cheeky little shit when they left. silly little buggers - credit to the stewards, they did absolutely fook all, im sure that guy with the kids wont be back.

I'm glad that lad sat next to you, they were planning on pushing one of us into that gap when a goal went in, tw ats :rolleyes:

trouble is you cant win because if you make too much of a fuss then you become their target but if you ignore them they take the piss. TBH i dont evemn know why they bother going, this was my first game of the season and i want to watch the game not call my mates/flirt with preteen girls/look through the perspex at the fire engines behind the ground. i think they like shouting and swearing for an hour - the downfall of kids for a quid - the stadium turns into a creche

trouble is you cant win because if you make too much of a fuss then you become their target but if you ignore them they take the piss. TBH i dont evemn know why they bother going, this was my first game of the season and i want to watch the game not call my mates/flirt with preteen girls/look through the perspex at the fire engines behind the ground. i think they like shouting and swearing for an hour - the downfall of kids for a quid - the stadium turns into a creche

I dunno why they bothered paying, they would be more at home harrasing people in the park and drinking their white lightening. Which costs nothing.

Send them to F1, we'll sort the little ****ers out.

:angry:

Send them to F1, we'll sort the little ****ers out.

:angry:

Nah think its alright poor lamb looked very frit when i patted his head (i was rather firm) i think they were a bit too young to be violent they cacked themselves when the steward came up early on to tell them to sit down. on second thoughts though perhaps the stewards would do somehting if they didnt have to walk all the way to the top row - lazy bastards.

ps on a side note whilst i sympathise with parents who find aggressive behaviour intimidating, I was alittle supreised at the man who was moaning about swearing beacuse of his kids. The kop isn't really the place to sit if you dont want kids to hear choice langauge

ps on a side note whilst i sympathise with parents who find aggressive behaviour intimidating, I was alittle supreised at the man who was moaning about swearing beacuse of his kids. The kop isn't really the place to sit if you dont want kids to hear choice langauge

Indeed. They should choose the family stand. :)

Someone (a parent) looked at me rather badly there last year

for not managing to suppress a very mild (and well deserved) insult :ph34r::whistle::P

Nah think its alright poor lamb looked very frit when i patted his head (i was rather firm) i think they were a bit too young to be violent they cacked themselves when the steward came up early on to tell them to sit down. on second thoughts though perhaps the stewards would do somehting if they didnt have to walk all the way to the top row - lazy bastards.

He was angry because when we scored they all barged down the aisle and tried to push everyone down etc.

They cacked themselves when the steward came up early on to tell them to sit down.

lol. I was standing right behind you for most of the game (not one of the twats, i was unfortnuatly with Filbertway) they jumped all over us when we scored and nearly gave me concusion.

Last week ( this is the first time they've showed up 2 weeks in a row) they pushed the lad who's meant to sit next to us into the people on the row infront. Today they got him in a headlock. Also at the start of the game before the mainlot of them had arrived there was two of them and they were shouting "oi, move down or I'll bang the lot of you out" I loved how one of them ran off when he saw the steward. Quality. Not that the steward did anything.

They, personally, ruin a game for me. Dont get me wrong, I like to have a luagh but smashing bottles, drinking shitty beer and jumping all over people that dont even like you isnt fun. THey also:

• Cant sing
  • Cant bang on the back, and with that put other people of joining in the chants
  • They Disgrace the name of a Chav.
  • They make you move about 15 seats away from where your meant to sit, and today i ended up standing infront of my mate

Alot of them around in the ground today , been watching green street and what have you, going down wanting to be a hard man , so decides to spit on to fellow fans who pay for season tickets etc.

To be honest its disgraceful on a remembrance day game , still disgraceful at any game , me and my mates were at the game today , were 15-16 , doesnt really come into our mind to spit and wind up people around us ....

Alot of them around in the ground today , been watching green street...

The idiots on the train were going on about Green Street...not one of the little pissants were over 15. Sometimes I worry that stupidity is contagious.

Alot of them around in the ground today , been watching green street and what have you, going down wanting to be a hard man , so decides to spit on to fellow fans who pay for season tickets etc.

To be honest its disgraceful on a remembrance day game , still disgraceful at any game , me and my mates were at the game today , were 15-16 , doesnt really come into our mind to spit and wind up people around us ....

They couldnt even be quiet in the minutes silence.

They decided that they would be mature and make fart noises. :rolleyes: How hard they are. I wish i was like that :rolleyes: :pinch:

:mad:

Archived