Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

FAO those who were spitting in D2

I sit in D2 but was obviously too far forwards to see or notice any of this going on. I did, however, hear the retard making stupid noises throughout the minutes silence. A very sad reflection of the the society in which we now live unfortunately.

I'll tell you for nothing though, if somebody was flobbing over me there would be hell to pay. It sounds like these bunch of goons were a real troublesome lot. If so, where the f**k were the stewards? Surely such a large group of twats acting as they were should have come to the attention of somebody in authority. If not, why not? And what's the point of having a load of knuckle-dragging stewards if they don't do anything apart from stand around like neanderthals.

If this group of drongos appear again at the next match I would recommend somebody instantly let security know. There is enough policemen/stewards in the ground to deal with pieces of shit like this.

As somebody said earlier, maybe reducing the price of tickets was a bad move if it allows this kind of scum into the ground. :mad:

why did you move mate, did you feel under pressure by these ****s.? how many were there and how old are they?

if any little oik turns up in f1 and starts being disruptive towards other fans they'll soon get a telling off. my mate yesterday had words with a lad who wasnt clapping the veterans. bit extreme but we should all be proud of what they did for this country.

they're was more than 10, Closer to 20 becasue we ended up at least 15 seats away from our s/t places. Aged between 15-19

I moved becasue I didnt want to be knocked out when we scored, like I nearly was when we scored the first time, One of them ran along the isle and elbowed me one acrros the face, and then I banged me Head against the White Metal BAr that runs round the back of the stadium. Wasn't nice. We only moved a few seats to the left, and down a row as eveyone else had already departed the area due to the behavoir.

I'm all up for going mad when we score but I usally only do it with people I know or get on with and they weren't even going mad, they got one lad in a Headlock and were taking turns to ram us - taking run ups :o

Lisa - I agree with you for once! The stewards did shit all for that but If they had said something about being black or Asian they probably would have been kicked out for life. My email address doesnt seem to like sending messages to PJ as I've tried to send him some before and they always fail. If anyone else has the time to send him one, using my quotes then that is fine. Feel free to send me a PM.

RE: "They were too young to be violent."

Fock off. This is 2006, not 1801, these little wankers know exactly what they're doing - if you're sat next to some chav little kiddy and he's spitting on anyone, no matter who they support, give 'em a lamping!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

These lowlife have to be taught how to behave. Spitting on fellow fans is WAY out of order. :angry:

There were plenty of stewards around at half-time, monitoring the smokers.

So surely we can employ them to do some REAL work for a change!

These lowlife have to be taught how to behave. Spitting on fellow fans is WAY out of order. :angry:

Is the prevention of smoking in a non-smoking venue not a worthwhile course of action? Or are you happy for rules to be flounted, as long as they are rules you're not bothered about?

Is the prevention of smoking in a non-smoking venue not a worthwhile course of action? Or are you happy for rules to be flounted, as long as they are rules you're not bothered about?

I sat in smokers corner in E3 on Saturday...it peeved me to be chugging on their smoke for the entire game :angry:

There were no Stewards near me, and I doubt anyone would have actully told a Steward as No-one did that was around us.

if thay dont know how can they do real work? if they know and still dont react then start moaning, sort it out

I have had 2 major incidents watching city and on both occassions the stewarding was very poor and worse still did not resolve the issue or eject the culprits, instead they were heavy handed with the victims and behaved like morons!!!

Maybe in those incidents I got the 2 crappist stewards, and maybe some are good but also it doesn't help when the stewards are barraged with abuse from fans when they try and do there jobs!!! Overall, I think they need better training!!

I have had 2 major incidents watching city and on both occassions the stewarding was very poor and worse still did not resolve the issue or eject the culprits, instead they were heavy handed with the victims and behaved like morons!!!

Maybe in those incidents I got the 2 crappist stewards, and maybe some are good but also it doesn't help when the stewards are barraged with abuse from fans when they try and do there jobs!!! Overall, I think they need better training!!

as far as im aware the steawrds undergo a set training programme certified by the fa - its an NVQ i think. If the steward has done this, seen something and does not react (does not do their job) - write into the club. Simple.

as far as im aware the steawrds undergo a set training programme certified by the fa - its an NVQ i think. If the steward has done this, seen something and does not react (does not do their job) - write into the club. Simple.

Maybe they should do but I know a few that have undergone very basic trainng, nothing like a NVQ, and admit that things are a sham!!

I can imagine stewarding complaints have been made by the bucket load, if ever a incident happens again I will be writing and my pal Milan will also get a call aswell!!

Maybe they should do but I know a few that have undergone very basic trainng, nothing like a NVQ, and admit that things are a sham!!

I can imagine stewarding complaints have been made by the bucket load, if ever a incident happens again I will be writing and my pal Milan will also get a call aswell!!

then thats the matter of the individual steward and if they are there for a jolly and not to work get em out and make them buy a season ticket like the rest of us.

This is another reason why people should stand with us in L1. Seriously though this is pretty disgusting, spitting on people is out of order whether what team their from never mind your own team. Ive never seen the stewards actually kick somebody out in the kop, but in the l1 it used to happen quite regulary but not really anymore.

This is another reason why people should stand with us in L1. Seriously though this is pretty disgusting, spitting on people is out of order whether what team their from never mind your own team. Ive never seen the stewards actually kick somebody out in the kop, but in the l1 it used to happen quite regulary but not really anymore.

It wasn't nice but the thing is I like to go mad, and have a larf but they took it way, way over the top.

reading this thread has made me so angry you wouldnt believe! I rarely get annoyed but if all this is true well im speechless with rage!!!

I take my girlfriend to a few games and she loves it but if this happened at a game I was at it would definately put her off for a long time. I would feel compelled to cave there head in if they were to do anything to me or her but then you run the risk of getting done because they are bloody minors!!!

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

I have to go now, im too angry!!!

I went to the game with the missus today, sat in D2 and some b'stards decided it would be fun to spit over anyone in front of them - if they happen to read this board please **** off and support forest cos you're no Leicester fan to spit on your clubs own fans.

A couple of kids behind us got covered as well - great way to encourage fans to come back!!!

Havnt read this thread yet but that sounds disgusting, and it proves we have dickheads of stewards. Disgraceful :mad:

Havnt read this thread yet but that sounds disgusting, and it proves we have dickheads of stewards. Disgraceful :mad:

the problem is that the stewards would be unaware (as they are watching the game) unless someone reported it which they may be intimidated not to do. personally i would have yelled at the little arseholes and if they persisted would have reported it then, and hopefully meet them in the future so i could vent my anger in the only way i see justified- needless to say its not allowed in football stadia

Surely they can spot about 15 lads smashing bottles and spitting on people?

Point them out to the Pope and he'll have 'em for you.

See what the Vatican can do for you people? You don't have to follow the idiots in charge of this country...Join The Vatican - Never have to wear protection for sex again! :thumbup:

Archived