Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurmastonFox

FAO those who were spitting in D2

:o

Point them out to the Pope and he'll have 'em for you.

See what the Vatican can do for you people? You don't have to follow the idiots in charge of this country...Join The Vatican - Never have to wear protection for sex again! :thumbup:

Where has this catholic onslaught of posts come from? :o

Spitting is the lowest of the low. The people who were doing this should be identified on CCTV, banned for life to set an example to the rest of us that such conduct will not be tolerated.

How are we supposed to create a family friendly atmosphere with stuff like this going on?

Email I sent to Mr Jones

Mr Jones

Please could you please pass this over to security and ask them to investigate and act on the incidents that are mentioned on the message board on FoxesTalk on the link below.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=27865

And the response

Thank you for your e mail.

We are aware of the message and I can assure you that the incidents are being investigated and taken seriously.

With kind regards

Peter Jones

Supporter Relations Manager

Top man :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wed 15/11/2006 18:57

To: Peter Jones

Subject: Abusive LCFC fans

*although we're all lovely, I thought it best to remove your email address :thumbup: *

Email I sent to Mr Jones

Mr Jones

Please could you please pass this over to security and ask them to investigate and act on the incidents that are mentioned on the message board on FoxesTalk on the link below.

And the response

We are aware of the message and I can assure you that the incidents are being investigated and taken seriously.

With kind regards

Peter Jones

Top man

Cheers Step, appreciate this. As has been pointed out in the thread, there were no stewards around to report it to - they were all down the bottom watching the game. But I am not the sort of person to organise a rabble of people to go up and sort them out (sods law we would be the ones chucked out).

I hope that Peter Jones is able to identify the yobs who did the spitting, but seeing they stole someone elses seat it could be hard to prove.

But again nice to see that the people on here are decent people and feel as digusted as I do

Email I sent to Mr Jones

Mr Jones

And the response

With kind regards

Peter Jones

Top man :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wed 15/11/2006 18:57

To: Peter Jones

Subject: Abusive LCFC fans

*although we're all lovely, I thought it best to remove your email address :thumbup: *

Good man. See if they are there on Saturday

Saw that those lads were at the back of D2 again...but looked like they were moved on.

Guess who they ended up behind....this time I came out spit free.

No they were in My S/T place, again :rolleyes:

We moved, not becasue we felt as intimidated as before just that it was V poor atmosphere there today.

I think I saw you. Did your missus come again?

those who had spitted at the last game , were ejected from the ground today,

:unsure: hmmm. They might have been. Seemed a bit short on numbers. But i didnt see anyone get ejected, I was right next to them . The stewards didnt even say anything

:unsure: hmmm. They might have been. Seemed a bit short on numbers. But i didnt see anyone get ejected, I was right next to them . The stewards didnt even say anything

they were ejected at half time. 6 or 7 of them. i know cos i am a steward and we had a plan to get them if they did anything during the first half. obviously im not going to tell you what the plan was but it was successful. their seats were full again in the second half though. :unsure:

they were ejected at half time. 6 or 7 of them. i know cos i am a steward and we had a plan to get them if they did anything during the first half. obviously im not going to tell you what the plan was but it was successful. their seats were full again in the second half though. :unsure:

Maybe because fans can re enter the ground at half time

Archived