Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Mandaric Christmas Banner.

Only when he hands over the cash. :whistle:

In the offing. He's got access to the books this week and then he should submit a formal bid from there, with the board all in acceptance of it and the takeover pretty much completed :P

The banner and Mandaric theme for FoxesTalk is a little bit too far though lol

how about totally mandarcing the site over christmas? We could have falling mandaric faces as snow, mandaric on a sledge being pulled by rain deers with mandaric faces.... More ideas welcome.. What do you think?

Would mandarins be included in the theme? :unsure:

mandarin.jpg

mandarin.jpg

mandarin-293x328.jpg

Hmm that would be a major effort. :unsure:

And you would certainly need to get Mandaric bananas :P

Without this guarantee I will not give my support to this theme :)

Mandaric bananas would be amazing, I'd post many of them (to make up for the lack I got to post in today's MT :( :( )

I tell you, his standards are starting to slip. If I didn't know better I'd reckon Ricey just knocked that one up in bootleg copy of Photoshop in a couple of minutes.

Come on Ricey - pull it together son!

i'll have you know it took me ricey over 7 minutes to make that not 'a couple' of minutes

how about totally mandarcing the site over christmas? We could have falling mandaric faces as snow, mandaric on a sledge being pulled by rain deers with mandaric faces.... More ideas welcome.. What do you think?

Sounds good but not too much MM.

maybe just his face or a good picture of him in a suit next to the FoxesTalk sign :thumbup:

Sounds good but not too much MM.

maybe just his face or a good picture of him in a suit next to the FoxesTalk sign :thumbup:

NO! Too much Mandy is EXACTLY what this Xmas needs.

I like the standing next to a sign though...although I think it'd be better if he was next to a burger van eating a pie while wearing a bikini and talking to someone older and wiser...like a father figure...giving the impression that 'big stuff' is being discussed.

Yea, that's it. Pies and a Dad. What do people reckon to that? :huh:

Rumour is, Mandy isn't best pleased with Filbert Fox's recent performances.

His first action - before he even appoints a board - is to sack Filbert, and while a replacement is found, he will perform Filbert's duties, in costume naturally. ;)

Therefore, if we want a picture of Mandy at the top, he definitely needs his head to appear sticking out of a Filbert fox costume. :ph34r:

I'll do it.

Who's with me? :ph34r:

:thumbup:

Obviously nobody is keen to star alongside you McAuley. Maybe you're losing your touch :P

Maybe I'll just have to bejoin lwicd sitting on Uncle Milan's knee, with UM stroking the looker in a Disco Bob-esque fashion :pinch: :sick:as I'd love to be stroked by Mandy. Oh yes. :thumbup:

Archived