Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Rob Kelly's next job

Rob Kelly I repeat Rob Kelly will not be employed by Leicester City Football Club if he is removed from the managers position, it's just not going to happen.

So can people please stop going on about him being moved sideways and taking a coaching position at the club.

The new manager if there is to be one will most probably bring his own staff in there will be no job for Kelly :mad:

Rant over :blush:

Rob Kelly I repeat Rob Kelly will not be employed by Leicester City Football Club if he is removed from the managers position, it's just not going to happen.

So can people please stop going on about him being moved sideways and taking a coaching position at the club.

The new manager if there is to be one will most probably bring his own staff in there will be no job for Kelly :mad:

Rant over :blush:

Agreed!!

If we're going to have a change. Let's have a proper one.

RK was involved in the Levein era.

We don't want continuation of this rubbish.

Its true,quite similer to England with Ericcson and McLaren

Just because Kelly was part of "The Levein Team" doesn't mean he had a major part to play in what was going on at the club. Kenny Black was the main man on the training pitches and then Kelly played a supporting role. Kelly was put in the stands to watch games on a fair few occasions and wasn't able to get involved on matchdays as much as he would've liked I'm sure. There's also one thing that may keep Rob here even if he has to move to just being a coach and that's the fact that his wife is a Leicester girl so this is her home county and they've settled into the area once again. It's a long shot but things like that may play a part! He didn't think he'd be able to stay at the club much longer when Levein left anyway so this time as manager has come as an unexpected bonus.

Just because Kelly was part of "The Levein Team" doesn't mean he had a major part to play in what was going on at the club. Kenny Black was the main man on the training pitches and then Kelly played a supporting role. Kelly was put in the stands to watch games on a fair few occasions and wasn't able to get involved on matchdays as much as he would've liked I'm sure. There's also one thing that may keep Rob here even if he has to move to just being a coach and that's the fact that his wife is a Leicester girl so this is her home county and they've settled into the area once again. It's a long shot but things like that may play a part! He didn't think he'd be able to stay at the club much longer when Levein left anyway so this time as manager has come as an unexpected bonus.

Pity he doesn't show some faith in sustained, balanced attack and give himself a chance of keeping the job.

Pity he doesn't have more than 16 professional players availlable half the time.

If that's an excuse it just doesn't wash.

Especially as, overall, RK has not been especially hard-done-by with injuries. Just a month or so recently and even then he contributed to the problems himself in various ways.

If that's an excuse it just doesn't wash.

Especially as, overall, RK has not been especially hard-done-by with injuries. Just a month or so recently and even then he contributed to the problems himself in various ways.

Why is every one attacking RK,

It is not his fault that the club has no money and that we are short of players, so how can you blame RK for our current situation IMO he has done well with the resources available. When RK has done something that draws any blame, then criticise him until then get of his case.

I would rather see Kelly stay on and given the opportunity to prove him self under the right circumstances. Than get in some self centred, egotistic manager, who thinks he knows it all, yet knows nothing and wastes any money MM may spend on players.

Remember PT, (£23 million and cant admit he made mistakes)

Remember DB, (I am here, I wont do anything but be here)

Remember MA, (Bunch of has been’s he bought)

Remember CL (Was so laid back he was horizontal)

All where crap, all where suppose to be experienced, all where suppose to be good for city, not one was. They where crap, every one of them was so full of their own self importance that they forgot what they where suppose to manage city. We have all been there before, and the last thing we need is another shity manager to screw up a once in a lifetime opportunity.

RK may not have the tactical ability of MON but like MON he is not an over confident, cocky arrogant big headed manager. He is down to earth, knows he has a lot to learn and takes a cautious approach to his decisions and that is what we need. We do not need some big name manager with a pre-conceived plan that has failed many times before to come in and waste money buying a bunch of under performing tosser’s.

When RK fails then I will be the first to criticise but until he does get of his case and go back to moaning about the price of the pies.

Archived