Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

half time

Did you get a decent video, I got about 2 seconds before I got pulled away.

Nah, I went to start filming and then some fooking copper tried to grab me phone, so the camera went off, I tried putting it in me pocket and then he went to bearhug me :@ Really felt like smacking him tbh.. I'm sure somebody on this forum has got a decent video of it though :thumbup:

Where abouts were you?

And if thats all that went on im sure the police would pile in with batons. :rolleyes:

The police shut the bar, the fans weren't impressed, they voiced their disapproval, police moved towards Citeh fans, who stood singing songs right in the faces of the police, so the fans pulled out their batons and started raising them at people, so the fans sung louder then chucked some beer as they were being threatened and wouldn't back off, then got attacked for it.

Or Leicester fans mindless idiots. :whistle: You decide.

I was not there(i was at the other end) but I would guess both parties were to blame, it was probably caused by a very small minority of Leicester fans winding up the police, then it all began to spiral as police went OTT.

lolyou'd have been on deaths door for that....not advisable!

I was just trying to get up the stairs and one cop pushed this guy right into me proper hard :mad: I was like why mate why?? my mate came up after me drenched in beer!

I'd have been absolutely battered for hitting him, after I saw what they were doing to people in the concourses I decided against it. I couldn't be arsed being battered with kosh's and then getting arrested as well, then probably charged and banned from football. Scum though their police.

Were you on the stairs at the same time as me then??

Nah, I went to start filming and then some fooking copper tried to grab me phone, so the camera went off, I tried putting it in me pocket and then he went to bearhug me :@ Really felt like smacking him tbh.. I'm sure somebody on this forum has got a decent video of it though :thumbup:

Where abouts were you?

The police shut the bar, the fans weren't impressed, they voiced their disapproval, police moved towards Citeh fans, who stood singing songs right in the faces of the police, so the fans pulled out their batons and started raising them at people, so the fans sung louder and wouldn't back off, then got attacked for it.

I was just behind you, but I had to go about a minute before you came up. Did you see Liam on the train after we got off, we forgot him :doh:

I was just behind you, but I had to go about a minute before you came up. Did you see Liam on the train after we got off, we forgot him :doh:

I was gona say, 'cos I didn't see you when I turned round and was shouting a bit of abuse at that copper :blush::mad:

I saw him, he got off the train in Leicester and went to the bus station in order to get home lol

when it all kicked off i got drenched in beer when everyone was throwing there beer at the police. it was like a shower of beer rain.. also coins etc and i saw a kit kat were thrown at the police.

and to say a minority of leicester fans started it. about 200 so yeah i guess a minority <_<

when it all kicked off i got drenched in beer when everyone was throwing there beer at the police. it was like a shower of beer rain.. also coins etc and i saw a kit kat were thrown at the police.

and to say a minority of leicester fans started it. about 200 so yeah i guess a minority <_<

If your refering to my comments then fair enough, maybe it was a lot of fans, I was simply giving a balanced guess having not seen what went on, if I am wrong then I have guessed wrong, and I accept that

:thumbup:

I'd have been absolutely battered for hitting him, after I saw what they were doing to people in the concourses I decided against it. I couldn't be arsed being battered with kosh's and then getting arrested as well, then probably charged and banned from football. Scum though their police.

Were you on the stairs at the same time as me then??

I went up proper early I didnt want to get involved I was there when we were singing and the stand-off started then made for the stairs. I intended to see the rest of the match! Not go home in a cop car or ambulance.

What you were abusing the copper :D

lol yeah I was abusing a copper 'cos he tried nicking me phone 'cos I wanted to film the riot, and then he put his hands on me and tried throwing me up the stairs. He weren't getting away with it without a mouthful, wanted to chin him but common-sense and a few City fans around me told me otherwise lol:P

what was going off i was the other side so couldnt see?

heard the coppers shut the bar then beat up a kid! any truth in this?

the fella sat behind me went down with his kids and his mate came back up saying the kids' dad had been arrested and his daughter, (his mate came back with one of the kids) saying it had all kicked off beer flying everywhere and truncheons were drawn (alledgedly against the dad and his girl) we then saw the dad (in a green and grey striped jumper) being carted off infront of the crowd the ones behind us then cleared off.

the fella sat behind me went down with his kids and his mate came back up saying the kids' dad had been arrested and his daughter, (his mate came back with one of the kids) saying it had all kicked off beer flying everywhere and truncheons were drawn (alledgedly against the dad and his girl) we then saw the dad (in a green and grey striped jumper) being carted off infront of the crowd the ones behind us then cleared off.

Absolute joke. I was down there. I was terrible policing(sp). One minute the police where just standing in the corner the next they had there battons out whacking small kids. :o

lol yeah I was abusing a copper 'cos he tried nicking me phone 'cos I wanted to film the riot, and then he put his hands on me and tried throwing me up the stairs. He weren't getting away with it without a mouthful, wanted to chin him but common-sense and a few City fans around me told me otherwise lol:P

O right I thought you meant on the train because we just remembered on the platform, and we asked him to shout for Liam or whatever, and he just said no, he'll have to catch the next train back to Loughborough :o

O right I thought you meant on the train because we just remebered on the platform, and we asked him to shout for Liam or whatever, and he just siad no, he'll have to catch the next rain back to Loughborough :o

Oh nah not then, I was just asking him why his mates were so heavy handed with our fans in the stadium that's all.. Nothing kicked off on the train, just inside the ground and at the Derby station after the game

Oh nah not then, I was just asking him why his mates were so heavy handed with our fans in the stadium that's all.. Nothing kicked off on the train, just inside the ground and at the Derby station after the game

on the train backk to leicester leicester fans were in first 4 carriages then derby fans going to long eaton and loughborough were in the ones at the back.. we were ordered into carriage number 1 by riot police anyway <_<

It was totally unnecessary, I dont know why they closed the bar down but it was a bad idea.

I was at the top of the staircase watching it And the Police all lined up And the "leicetser" fans were surging towards them so they got out there Batons and the first guy that got close to the Police got smashed by two police and then floored, kicked in and smashed then they all surged at them, on guy got his jacked ripped in half and then smashed on bare skin (ouch!).

They Did ask for it though, frog marching around 1500 fans to the ground (which we were In) and then doing what they did. I dont see why they didnt just Walk with us to the station like they did on the way back.

There was no need to have riot vans on one side and then loads of police on the other side of us was very stupid. At one point i was shoved by a copper because I fell off the Cerb and whlist in the station I asked to go the toilet and he said "Oh, there's someone Already gone, you'll have to wait till he gets back" - I mean what is this Primary School?

I didnt agree with the "leicester fans" singin Harry whatever it was - the guy who killed a copper.

They're were plenty out there wanting to cause trouble but there was no need, whatsoever, for what happened.

It was totally unnecessary, I dont know why they closed the bar down but it was a bad idea.

I was at the top of the staircase watching it And the Police all lined up And the "leicetser" fans were surging towards them so they got out there Batons and the first guy that got close to the Police got smashed by two police and then floored, kicked in and smashed then they all surged at them, on guy got his jacked ripped in half and then smashed on bare skin (ouch!).

They Did ask for it though, frog marching around 1500 fans to the ground (which we were In) and then doing what they did. I dont see why they didnt just Walk with us to the station like they did on the way back.

There was no need to have riot vans on one side and then loads of police on the other side of us was very stupid. At one point i was shoved by a copper because I fell off the Cerb and whlist in the station I asked to go the toilet and he said "Oh, there's someone Already gone, you'll have to wait till he gets back" - I mean what is this Primary School?

I didnt agree with the "leicester fans" singin Harry whatever it was - the guy who killed a copper.

They're were plenty out there wanting to cause trouble but there was no need, whatsoever, for what happened.

Harry Roberts :thumbup:

City fans sang Harry Roberts, and all fairness to them, they should have. They were provoked by police and as I said before, I'm suprised there wasn't a number of injuries to police personnel.

Has anyone got a video of it on their phone. Somebody on here has to have caught it

Archived