Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Fm2007 online

Is it possible to get this started now? I think theres enough people, and if anymore want to join they can join at a later date.

i think so but then you might get people making excuses when they relegate leicester cos they came in after two games etc....

shouldn't you put a limit on how many people too?? who will host it??

i think so but then you might get people making excuses when they relegate leicester cos they came in after two games etc....

shouldn't you put a limit on how many people too?? who will host it??

Says at top who's hosting i think, yeah there should be a limit imo. :thumbup:

Here's how my current online game is going. I've been an addict of this game since CM2, how fun it used to be back then. The enjoyment of the game this year seems to have been totally abandoned in favour of supposed "realism".

fmqz8.th.jpg

No tactics from FM06 work. No tactics work now whatever tweaks I make to them. Any much needed help would be most welcome :thumbup:

Here's how my current online game is going. I've been an addict of this game since CM2, how fun it used to be back then. The enjoyment of the game this year seems to have been totally abandoned in favour of supposed "realism".

fmqz8.th.jpg

No tactics from FM06 work. No tactics work now whatever tweaks I make to them. Any much needed help would be most welcome :thumbup:

I had that trouble aswell. Could'nt buy a win. Maybe change training?

Started one with Peterbrough though , and in my first season I've got promoted. Just brought in some quality players. Dean Morgan , Jamal Campbell Rice , Jamie Guy , Paul Hayes and Steven Watt all on frees.

If you are a lower league side try and get Calvin Andrew from Luton I had him on loan and he scored 23 goals and he's avaliable on a free transfer at the end of the season.

fmqz8.th.jpg

If you needs tactics there is some here (just go into forums, then tactics/training) or here (again just go to forums, then tactics/training) Lots of tips on both of these sites, hope i've helped :thumbup:

fmqz8.th.jpg

Show Squad please

If you needs tactics there is some here (just go into forums, then tactics/training) or here (again just go to forums, then tactics/training) Lots of tips on both of these sites, hope i've helped :thumbup:

Using other peoples tactics is one thing I've tried to avoid in past, feels like I've failed but might not have a choice.

Team :

teamse1.th.jpg

Using other peoples tactics is one thing I've tried to avoid in past, feels like I've failed but might not have a choice.

Team :

teamse1.th.jpg

Matt Jansen is probabley just using you to see his carear out, by the looks of it he's playing shite.

David Martin the young Liverpool keeper? Good enough, experinced enough?

Matt Jansen is probabley just using you to see his carear out, by the looks of it he's playing shite.

I needed an AMC and couldn't get anyone to sign, I was being rejected by players left right and center. It was a last resort signing, and yeah he is shite :(

Martin is quite young, I'll probably give Rab a few games. But I'm more concerned about our scoring record :ph34r:

Team :

teamse1.th.jpg

I was in the same situation as you after around 10 games then suddenly i started doing a bit better was lerking around 12th place for most the season then last 6 games I won all of them doubling my away wins for the season in that run and ended up finishing 7th one place out side the play offs....so close. missed out by 1 point.

Get Edihambo from Under 18's give him a heavy trainign shedule

Got to Chelsea Reserves loan Dirra and Obi mikel

Go to Aston Villa Reserves Loan Agbonhalor (If not allready on loan to some other club)

I needed an AMC and couldn't get anyone to sign, I was being rejected by players left right and center. It was a last resort signing, and yeah he is shite :(

Martin is quite young, I'll probably give Rab a few games. But I'm more concerned about our scoring record :ph34r:

This might suprise you but Elvis scores goals on that game.

Archived