Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Norwich Match Thread

Fryatt and COG, 3 up front, let's go for it! :thumbup:

We had one big chance - and that was to press on when we were leading. as it is we seem to be fading as I expected after the adrenelin match at Derby.

Kelly needs to make his decisions now - and how we need creativity now in central midfield. Three up front and Porter and Weso in midfield might help.

We had one big chance - and that was to press on when we were leading. as it is we seem to be fading as I expected after the adrenelin match at Derby.

Kelly needs to make his decisions now - and how we need creativity now in central midfield. Three up front and Porter and Weso in midfield might help.

Obviously we cannot tell from listening but from what has been said it seems Porter hasnt done a lot. Im not having a go at him as he does ok but never seems to provide the creativity you mention.

Kelly needs to make his decisions now

HA!

Kelly has them where he wants them...he may even gift them a third just to make the schadenfreude of them losing even funnier.

I couldn't have more faith in the good defensive approach if I'd been paid to say it.

..."Tiatto kicks the ball forty yards back to Logan" That's the ticket :thumbup:

Obviously we cannot tell from listening but from what has been said it seems Porter hasnt done a lot. Im not having a go at him as he does ok but never seems to provide the creativity you mention.

I think he's just said he's gone up front, could be wrong though.

Archived