Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Norwich Match Thread

COME ON YOU BLOOOOZ!!!

I'll be happy with a point tonight especially after reading in the merc, it looks as if the same team that started against Derby will be out tonight.

oh god ive not got to watch that again :cry:

Logic suggests it won't work. It's about 11 matches running we've conceded one goal so while we might pinch a 0-0 there is much more likelihood that they will score by one means or another.

To avoid conceding, the defence needs some relief from time to time and that won't happen if our biggest problem causers are stuck on a bench.

Is Kelly seriously believing it's best to contain Earnshaw and co cos, if so, he's almost certainly being nieve. Where's the evidence to suggest we can do that? The best way to deal with Earnshaw is to be at the other end and to stop him receiving passes.

But I cannot believe Kelly doesn't realise that and wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't simply sold Bladerson a red herring. Then again, where's the evidence? There's really no precedent for believing that.

So all I can add is ..............................................................HELP!

From the BBC (it isn't the OS but it's still news, probably what everyone already knew but oh well:)

Norwich v Leicester

Goalkeeper Lee Camp is set for his Norwich debut as Paul Gallacher will be out for two weeks with an ankle injury.

Gallacher is just the latest in a long line of injured players, but on the plus side striker Ian Henderson could return from a knee ligament injury.

Leicester have no new injury worries but Gareth Williams, Andy Johnson and Darren Kenton all remain sidelined.

James Wesolowski is included in the travelling party despite having not yet fully recovered from his leg injury.

-----------------------------------------

How long is it going to take before Williams is fit enough to play again? It's begining to take this p!ss now :angry:

Kisnorbo and Nils in particular (as well as the rest of the team) is going to have to be considerably better than he was against Derby if we're to do anything tonight. Look out for Earnshaw!

From the OS (as most of you will probably already have seen):

And after a nightmare run of injuries, Kelly thankfully looks set to have the same party of players to choose from again for the trip across the A14. Why is this anything to be thankful for?!

He said: "We had a good look at the players following the game against Derby on Saturday and I am pleased to report that we have no fresh injuries going into the Norwich game. That's good news."

But Kelly again looks set to be without the services of Gareth Williams (ankle), Andy Johnson (ankle) and Darren Kenton (calf) for the contest.

He added: "The game will come too soon for Darren, while Gareth and Andy are major doubts." Good news on the Johnson front then

Meanwhile, James Wesolowski (pictured) looks set to keep his place in the 16 after recovering from a leg injury.

"In an ideal world James would get another week or two of training under his belt, but we haven't got the luxury of that so he will be included in the squad.

"We will have to see how he is. With the injuries he has had it is always an ongoing process." This is what worries me with him :(

---------------------------------------

Williams won't feature at all tonight I wouldn't think filbertway, so does that mean we will lose??

Logic suggests it won't work. It's about 11 matches running we've conceded one goal so while we might pinch a 0-0 there is much more likelihood that they will score by one means or another.

To avoid conceding, the defence needs some relief from time to time and that won't happen if our biggest problem causers are stuck on a bench.

Is Kelly seriously believing it's best to contain Earnshaw and co cos, if so, he's almost certainly being nieve. Where's the evidence to suggest we can do that? The best way to deal with Earnshaw is to be at the other end and to stop him receiving passes.

But I cannot believe Kelly doesn't realise that and wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't simply sold Bladerson a red herring. Then again, where's the evidence? There's really no precedent for believing that.

So all I can add is ..............................................................HELP!

Wouldn't hapen to be Porter and/or Hammond would it? :rolleyes:

Our biggest problem causer will be starting on the pitch giving his all, like he does always.

If we play the same team as it was against Derby I will never forgive Rob Kelly.

Welsh= Joke

Maybury on the right= Joke

Porter= It's too much of a good decision for Kelly to put him on the left

Sylla= Has to be on the right... Surely?

Is Kelly really that thick not to put these two on the left and right wings?

I'd be very happy with a draw.

Come on Leicester! :thumbup:

I really really REALLY wanted Kelly to give Weso the rest of the week to make sure he was fully fit, the last thing we want is for him to play, get injured, and then have to sit out another month.

However, when I hear about how we played at Derby I'd really be tempted to put him in. Only Kelly knows whether its too soon to risk him or not.

We have to win.

We have to.

Rob should play Jimbo tonight, and not just because of his hotness. :]

Woooo! Im not the only one that calls him Jimbo!!

Haha, it does pay to know the groundsman.

He can't play tonight 'cos he's not fully fit and we need him for the rest of the season so we don't want to risk him! Maybe Saturday though.

Archived