Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Norwich Match Thread

so he's been offside 4 times already. How many more times will he be offside tonight people? Im going for 5 second half 9 in total

12... make that 13, one will be an offside goal, allowed - by then even Elvis will claim it as offside, shortly followed by the goal being dissalowed and Elvis recieving a red card for fun.

No comment :cool::whistle:

Haha has he sworn you to secrecy? Either way, can't blame you for not wanting your sexual relations broadcasted over the net to people. I mean, I wouldn't think Paris Hilton and Britney Spears were your role models :whistle:

Haha has he sworn you to secrecy? Either way, can't blame you for not wanting your sexual relations broadcasted over the net to people. I mean, I wouldn't think Paris Hilton and Britney Spears were your role models :whistle:

:o How dare you suggest anything of the sort??

p.s. has anyone got an online radio link please??

I suggested we make a sex tape actually. It would 'pwn' all others.

It's a welcome return for Fez's occasional For Fock's Sake Elvis, Stay Onside feature.

15:37 Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

27:20 Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

45:00

(0:08) Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Lee Camp(Norwich) from own half, resulting in open play.

45:00

(3:08) Elvis Hammond(Leicester) caught offside. Indirect free kick taken right-footed by Dion Dublin(Norwich) from own half, passed.

---

A fairly poor effort up until stoppage time, made up for it with two pearlers in the space of three minutes after the first 45 was up though.

Won the free kick which led to the goal though and had the Norwich defence "on toast" according to Eadie.

Pity we went into our usual hang on to what we've got mode instead of really going for a second.

:o How dare you suggest anything of the sort??

p.s. has anyone got an online radio link please??

I said they weren't role models of yours. Your reaction suggests otherwise :P

http://matchlive.wba.premiumtv.co.uk/mlex/...ml?clubid=10366

I suggested we make a sex tape actually. It would 'pwn' all others.

lol slap across the face was it?

Won the free kick which led to the goal though and had the Norwich defence "on toast" according to Eadie.

Pity we went into our usual hang on to what we've got mode instead of really going for a second.

Either that or Norwich really went for an equaliser.

I heard the toast thing too. I presume he meant "on their toes". He definitely mentioned toast though. Bizarre.

Dear God,

Although you and me have as much going on together as me and Thracian, please drop a bloody great bucket on Kelly's head so that in a fit of madness he sets out to attack the second half.

No Thracian, I am not likening you to God!

Good evening Disco. No idea how I came to be mentioned but I didn't expect it to be complimentary.

Archived