Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

fa cup draw

Have a day off would ya?

Anyway, I'm optomistic we can beat these, Fulham are predominantly poor away from home, although i've just had a moan at King moaner myself, what he says in his second paragraph is true.

Oh but no-one else is moaning are they?! :rolleyes:

Not the worst draw, we could of got a half decent Championship team away from home and then we really would have of lost. Fulham play some good stuff but their away form as been the downfall for awhile, put this togther with the fact that we always seem to perform against Premier League oppenents and Fulhams exit to Leyton Orient in the 3rd round last year I say we have a chance.

Chris Coleman In! :thumbup:

I'm not kidding either. :ph34r:

You do have a point, it could be a good game, it certainly looks winnable based on Fulham's form/record. ;)

this is possible the worst draw we could have had and here is why.

its at home(im sure everyone wanted an away tie) against possible the most boring/unfashionable side in the country.

the crowd will struggle to get to 20,000 if ticket prices are the usual £25 etc etc

fulham will probably bring about 600 fans and its not a great "big" game so the atmosphere will be crap.

Fulham took approximately 150 fans to Blackburn on Saturday. :mellow:

I think if Milan signs Ronaldinho, Thierry Henry and Wayne Rooney and promises to throw £20 notes into the crowd at half-time, we may get 20,000 through the gates.

It could be a foreign affair by 6th Jan - Milan Mandaric v Al Fayed!

You never know, it might be our turn to have a player score against his old club - ELVISSSSSS!!!! - rather than have it done to us.

I'm thinking along the lines of 'not won away until they play LCFC at the Walkers', 'haven't scored for four games until they play LCFC at the Walkers', 'Elvis Hammond - hasn't scored for LCFC at the Walkers since Doomsday but manages to score 5 against his former club in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup'

What a refreshing change!!

i know they have to compete with the likes of Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham for fans but howcome their support is so bad?

Because they are a nothing never will be never won owt crappy team in a posh area who are above their station and should go back to div 2. If it was not for people like al fayed? they would still be there!

MILANS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY! :whistle:

Archived