Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

fa cup draw

forest away even though on current form we will lose <_<

what time and channel are forest on today?

BBC 1, programme starts at 1PM, kick off is 1:10PM :thumbup:

I'd like to play a bigger side, home or away, using the youth team. We're sh!t as a first team and are always likely to lose at the minute, whether we play a big team or not. :blush: :pinch:

BBC 1, programme starts at 1PM, kick off is 1:10PM :thumbup:

I'd like to play a bigger side, home or away, using the youth team. We're sh!t as a first team and are always likely to lose at the minute, whether we play a big team or not. :blush: :pinch:

thank you

but we seem to raise our game against big teams so i reckon we are more likely to go through drawing a premier side

thank you

but we seem to raise our game against big teams so i reckon we are more likely to go through drawing a premier side

Maybe you're right. But at the minute, with current confidence, fitness and creative levels coupled with dreadful form, a Premiership side would absolutely demolish us. If we've been beaten 3-1 and 4-1 in our last two games, playing a lower league side, giving them a bit of a pasting and our strikers scoring goals could be the ideal thing we need at the minute to regain some of the confidence :yesyes:

Both. They aren't looking too great in winning though, and Salisbury are coming in to the game quite a bit now. Had one cleared off of the line 2 minutes ago and now have a corner.

salisbury have equalised

As I was envisioning with my earlier post. Forest haven't been great. They never seem to be great on TV and Salisbury were playing some good stuff. They are, however, begining to come into the game now and force the issue a bit more.

Maybe you're right. But at the minute, with current confidence, fitness and creative levels coupled with dreadful form, a Premiership side would absolutely demolish us. If we've been beaten 3-1 and 4-1 in our last two games, playing a lower league side, giving them a bit of a pasting and our strikers scoring goals could be the ideal thing we need at the minute to regain some of the confidence :yesyes:

good point we really rely on hume and recently hes been looking out of it so that could get him back to how we all know he can play

As I was envisioning with my earlier post. Forest haven't been great. They never seem to be great on TV and Salisbury were playing some good stuff. They are, however, begining to come into the game now and force the issue a bit more.

Is the that the good friend of LCFC Andy D'urso refereeing

good point we really rely on hume and recently hes been looking out of it so that could get him back to how we all know he can play

Exactly my thoughts mate. The lads need a strong performance, a couple of goals and a comfortable match, so that confidence comes flooding back, they hit a bit of form and realise that scoring isn't impossible. My thoughts are that this could easily happen against a lower league team, and so I'd have to hope to get one. In saying that, it could backfire horribly, what with the "giant-killings" of lower league teams on higher opposition. It's a risk I'd want to take at the minute though.

Salisbury unlucky there, good save by keeper. Should that have been a peno though?

They have played some decent stuff, and Forest have been shit on telly yet again. They'll get a hammering in the replay, so they'd need to score pretty soon.

Is the that the good friend of LCFC Andy D'urso refereeing

Why yes it is. What a nobber. :@

Come on the mighty Salisbury!!!!!!!! :D :D They'll get hammered in the replay but hats off to them they did not by any means deserve to get beat today :banana::P

It's now time to see where we're headed in the Third Round. We're Numero 20 for anybody wondering :smile::thumbup:

Archived