Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

fa cup draw

27,000 crowd for that one probably.. Not a bad draw, Fulham aren't great in cup competitions and we seem to be better against higher opposition in cup comps. Should be a half decent game to watch, better than the usual drivel we're treated to.

27,000 crowd for that one probably.. Not a bad draw, Fulham aren't great in cup competitions and we seem to be better against higher opposition in cup comps. Should be a half decent game to watch, better than the usual drivel we're treated to.

Thats optimistic, although we were on the telly Vs Spurs only 11,000 city fans turned up, the others were 5,000 spurs fans. A lot hinges in the takeover deal, if it goes through then perhaps 27,000.

I think it will.

Liverpool v Arsenal

Man U v Villa

Chelsea v Maccelsfield

Forest/Sailsbury v Charlton

Probably the TV games.

Take it as a given that Liverpool v Arsenal and Chelsea v Macclesfield will be on the TV. Forest v Charlton won't be on, but Salisbury v Charlton would be :)

Hopefully our game is on the TV in place of the Man Yoo - Villa game, but if not, I wouldn't mind seeing Villa get beaten on the box :thumbup:

Boring draw. Wanted an away game first and foremost, failing that a juicy home tie. Got neither.

Dare I say it might be an interesting proposition given that we could be in a very different position in a month's time?

No, thought not.

I don't think its such a bad draw, I feel sorry for teams like Aldershot/Basingstoke who have drew Blackpool away. Fulham play good football and they are still a beatable premiership side. I'm content with it.

Archived