Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Wesolowski [injured]

It's starting to become very worrying for the lad in general.

I get the feeling he's going to become the kind of player that teases us over the next few years.... "He'd be amazing if only he'd could stay clear of injuries" and we're going to keep telling ourselves that everytime he picks up a new one.

With any luck it will be as much precautionary as anything and therefore he will have got 15 minutes or so behind him. It's going to be all about small steps I'm afraid.

If he's injured he won't take many large steps, will he?

Sorry to briefly change the subject but I like the part about not making excuses about losing 4-1 to Sheff Wed!

RK has lost the plot.

He blamed the ref, three 'wonder' goals and having no 'luck'.

Not making excuses would be to say 'we were sh it and deserved nothing..'

What an idiot

Sorry to briefly change the subject but I like the part about not making excuses about losing 4-1 to Sheff Wed!

RK has lost the plot.

He blamed the ref, three 'wonder' goals and having no 'luck'.

Not making excuses would be to say 'we were sh it and deserved nothing..'

What an idiot

Don't think there will be much Kelly bashing tonight mate :whistle:

With any luck it will be as much precautionary as anything and therefore he will have got 15 minutes or so behind him. It's going to be all about small steps I'm afraid.

Spot on. A slight knock to the leg that was not previously broken so after such a long time out of the game a wise idea. A longterm approach being applied.

Don't think there will be much Kelly bashing tonight mate :whistle:

I'm not knocking his performance today - I don't know anything about it other than that we won but the performance could have been better.

Why can't he leave it at that though, why lie and say he's not the sort to make excuses and didn't make any after the Sheff Weds game?

Shambolic.

lol:ph34r::angry:

Hopefully just a precautionary measure and it's nothing too serious. Would be mightily cruel on him to be injured for a the long term again. I'm severely doubting whether he will ever be fit for more than a month for us though. Seems like it isn't going to happen for him or us :(

Hopefully it was just a precautionary measure and it's only a slight knock. Poor lad, it'll be such a terrible waste of talent if his career never takes off cos of these bleeding injuries. :(

Also, why does the sad emoticon ( :( ) have a Santa's hat on? Christmas is meant to be about festive cheer, he's spoiling it for the rest of us. :angry:

Sad emoticon out! :protest:

He wasn't on form on saturday, he made Fryatt look match fit! There's been a few times this season where he's come on and just not been able to get in to the game, which is worrying and frustrating. Because that's what he prides himself on, being able to run the midfield and get stuck in. The Villa game showed he's still got it in his locker, but it's just a case of whether he'll ever shake these injuries off. I can't see why he can't, but he's a player we're just not going to be able to rely on at least for this season. If he does play and he's fully fit then it's a bonus, if not then our manager must make sure we have a midfield that's still strong without him.

Archived