Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Anything But Rumours

Only worry for me about all this manager hunt business it that Derby could be managerless pretty soon too what with Billy Davis being linked with West Ham

Curbishley will go there, they won't even take bets on it because it's that much of a dead cert.

I think Dowie may have been top choice for new manager, but now I'd be surprised if MM hadnt thought about Pardew... if he where willing to come I think any club would choose him over Dowie, as it stands i think Dowie will wait till Christmas, I mean who really would want to manage Hull or Barnsley :rolleyes:

I'll join once there is a job vacancy

90% of people here reckon there will be, come January... which is the only reason I'm driving the bandwagon.

Don't want to be left behind with my trousers down. :ph34r:

Think Dowie will go to Hull. He isn't going to stick around to see if anything 'comes available'.

He'll finally get that move North he was after. :wub:

I think Dowie's in talks with Hull as we speak type!

Im wondering if MM is already talking to various managers already, see how they would move the club forward - and find out what players they could attract to the club!

He could be, although it's difficult to reconcile such actions with his pro-RK statements both privately and in the media.

The trouble is, the alternatives he may go for could easily be Alain Perrin or Vladimir Zajec types - not necessarily ones who could take us forward.

He could be, although it's difficult to reconcile such actions with his pro-RK statements both privately and in the media.

Thats what was said at WestHam by the Icelandic owners, they where full of praise for Pardew (an experianced, sucessful manager on a good long term contract) but sacked him all the same and despite the fact that he was still popular with the WestHam fans.

RK is in a far weaker position than Pardew ever was and MM (touching wood still) wont have any hesitation in brining in a new manager if he considers that RK is failing... and i doubt 18th in the Championship, purchasing Johnson and Low, the poor state of the squad and the tactical ineptness he's displayed make RK likley to be retianed.

Thats what was said at WestHam by the Icelandic owners, they where full of praise for Pardew (an experianced, sucessful manager on a good long term contract) but sacked him all the same and despite the fact that he was still popular with the WestHam fans.

RK is in a far weaker position than Pardew ever was and MM (touching wood still) wont have any hesitation in brining in a new manager if he considers that RK is failing... and i doubt 18th in the Championship, purchasing Johnson and Low, the poor state of the squad and the tactical ineptness he's displayed make RK likley to be retianed.

I'm waiting to see if MM decides to buy. If he does, he'll surely take a bit of time to assess RK and give him a bit of cash. If, however, he boots RK out immediately MM will not have enough time before the transfer window shuts to get some new players in for the new manager.

I'm waiting to see if MM decides to buy. If he does, he'll surely take a bit of time to assess RK and give him a bit of cash. If, however, he boots RK out immediately MM will not have enough time before the transfer window shuts to get some new players in for the new manager.

Loan players he will, which is more than likely what MM will be offering our manager if he takes over this season.

Why not? Sacks Kelly one day, hires someone few days later (assuming hes already got someone lined up) all in time for Jan.

Reo-coker would be fantastic signing for us. If Mickey had been willing to pay a little more at the time he would of playing for us now anyway!

To be fair to Micky, there wasn't a lot he could have done about it. Reo-Coker wanted to go to West Ham. We'd had a bid accepted for him, but he chose The Hammers. Also, do you really think he'd still be with us even if we'd signed him? He'd have been snapped up as soon as we were relegated or as soon as it was evident we weren't going to get re-promoted.

Archived