Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Anything But Rumours

Thoughts: Reo-Coker fears for West Ham future? :ph34r:

It's all hypothetical, but what would people think if we were in with a shout of signing him? :ph34r:

PS: This is not a rumour, it's an opinion/thought/suggestion from me. ;)

It'd never ever happen ...it'd be great and he'd make an excellent signing, but he likley to be leaving WestHam in January unless he suddenly decides he wants to stay and put in the kind of work rate he did before he realised that the really big clubs where after him... it's not unlike mabbs, as soon as he heard that Sunderland wanted him and the offer was turned down he lost any real interest in the club, somthing similar seems to have happened this season with Reo-Coker, then again Mabbs is Mabbs while Reo-coker is the club skipper and a very talented young player.

Pardew as manager maybe... Reo-Coker comming here when Arsnel and Man Utd have been interested in him? We might as well make a bid for Frank Lampard, or Sheva (he could do with a loan spell to find his form again :thumbup: )... in fact if you belive what you read i doubt Reo-Coker, Harewood etc... would be likley to play for Pardew again... shame if true :(

Dowie, for the last time please god no. I don't think the man has got it tactically to do it i'm afraid.

Pardew would do very nicely :D If Rob doesn't sort things out in the meantime.

As for players in, definatly agree with Milan about some decent experience.

Sheringham? Not everyone's cup of tea but he could do a very decent job at this level for the second half of the season.

It somehow reflects our being constantly stuck in the starting stalls under the present regime.

At every turn whether it be, our end of season team selections, our pre-season signings, our pre-season friendlies, our tactical strategy to start the season, our slowness to correct playing problems, our inability to leave ourselves with room to manouevre, even our takeover, we seem to be forever unexciting.

Wouldn't it be nice if Leicester showed signs of leading the way occasionally.

When I look at the progress some clubs have made in such a short time, like Derby, Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday, Colchester and now, I'd bet, Sunderland I feel utterly frustrated.

Leicester being linked with Danny Cadamarteri and Carl Asaba hardly tickles the taste buds. I know Cadamarteri can explode onto the scene for a week or two.

But that's all it's ever been from what I recall. He's a first impression flyer but later always seems to be injured or like he's got a slow puncture.

I think Julian Gray would be a good signing.

I suggested him a while back, but then again he can only really play on the left of the field and Brum probably dont want rid of him to be honest... he'd be a good signing dont get me wrong, but there are more pressing areas a versatile winger who can play on both wings would be very good and a creative, attacking midfielder have got to be top of the list.

Dowie, for the last time please god no. I don't think the man has got it tactically to do it i'm afraid.

Pardew would do very nicely :D If Rob doesn't sort things out in the meantime.

As for players in, definatly agree with Milan about some decent experience.

Sheringham? Not everyone's cup of tea but he could do a very decent job at this level for the second half of the season.

Oh dear, your not going to be impressed if the reports from Hull today are true. Hull Daily Mail is reporting that they have missed out on Dowie as he is coming to Leicester with MM.

The thought of Iain Dowie being our next manager makes me very sad indeed! :cry::(

It doesn't me. I trust MM should be arrive and bring 'The Ugly One'. Us fans to be honest know **** all about managers, our track record has been awful.

Abused O'Neill (although probably warranted)

Heralded Levein

Heralded Kelly

Went nuts at the prospect of Cotterill coming due to being defensive and went even madder at the prospect of Ian Holloway coming here, even resorting to hundreds of emails to Tim Davies. Both managers currently doing very wells at their current clubs.

I'll leave it to Mandaric if he comes.

It doesn't me. I trust MM should be arrive and bring 'The Ugly One'. Us fans to be honest know **** all about managers, our track record has been awful.

Heralded Levein

Heralded Kelly

Went nuts at the prospect of Cotterill coming due to being defensive and went even madder at the prospect of Ian Holloway coming here, even resorting to hundreds of emails to Tim Davies. Both managers currently doing very wells at their current clubs.

Agreed, MM will have his own idea, we just have to go with the flow!!!

He could be, although it's difficult to reconcile such actions with his pro-RK statements both privately and in the media.

The trouble is, the alternatives he may go for could easily be Alain Perrin or Vladimir Zajec types - not necessarily ones who could take us forward.

As if he's going appoint Alain Perrin after Portsmouth Fiasco. Use your fu*king brain man.

Heralded Levein

Heralded Kelly

Yes, we're not to bright are we. Although I would like to say I did say I was in favour of Cotterill and pointed out that it's a bit hard to play anything but 4-5-1 with only one fit half decent striker on your books.

Yes, we're not to bright are we. Although I would like to say I did say I was in favour of Cotterill and pointed out that it's a bit hard to play anything but 4-5-1 with only one fit half decent striker on your books.

I would also like to say that I was driving the Cotterill in bus, I had a signature dedicated to him. But was shot down by many on here. I did however, get very excited about Levein and was livid at the thought of Holloway. So my track record is shite.

I would also like to say that I was driving the Cotterill in bus, I had a signature dedicated to him. But was shot down by many on here. I did however, get very excited about Levein and was livid at the thought of Holloway. So my track record is shite.

Well Levein still doing well with crappy Dundee! You only notice his attitude when you see the formations he plays with.

Archived